2»

Comments

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Alfredo sauce on pizza ftw
    Huh. Neat.
  • Creamy garlic sauce.
    meh

• edited October 2017
    Pineapple on Pizza makes me physically ill.. but it's possible I've had it wrong. The pineapple makes the pizza too sweet, and it's always too hard. Of course, most of the pizza places around here are terrible, and I get sick from the overly greased pizza to begin with.

I just opt out and get fish and chips.

• I blot my pizza with paper towels any time I get pepperoni. Am I weird

i'm a rebel

• Not as weird as those strange folks who put ranch sauce on their pizza
  • I sometimes put ranch dressing on buffalo chicken pizza, if I don't have blue cheese dressing or I'm just not in the mood for it.
  • Tesha said:
    I blot my pizza with paper towels any time I get pepperoni. Am I weird
    You aren't weird, well.. I mean you are , but pepperoni is super greasy and I do it too. 
  • Daeir said:
    But when appropriately browned and cooked, it is a thing of beauty. The fruity sweetness mellows into a gentle tang, the hardened flesh veritably melting in your mouth, gently caramelized with all the hints of whatever was cooked beside it. Paired with ham, it is a thing of glory. Ham notwithstanding, even beef is raised a bar above by its tropical embrace. Vegeterian replacements or imitations are similarly improved - it is the browned excellence upon which a pizza goes from being a pedestrian item of mere engorgement to an erudite's pleasure.
    So hungry for pinnapple pizza now.... damn you!
  • Just ordered an extra large ham and pineapple pizza, just to spite all you naysayers over here.

Extra pineapple!
  • Pizza sauce, which is distinctly different from a bottle of good 'ole tomato sauce.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Personally, I like cream sauce and sausage.

And that includes on pizza, too!
  • One of the best pizzas I ever had was a thinnish crust pizza with mozzarella/provolone blend, shrimp, scallops, roasted red pepper, and corn with a saffron cream sauce.

• This thread has solved nothing.

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    My conclusion is we have russian spies working on behalf of pineapples.
  • Russia hacked the pineapples

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • #ButHerPineapples
  • Butter pineapples? Alright, I'm interested.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.

You non-belivers get off my ranch dressing. It goes on literally everything.

I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • I was raised in the 'burbs of NY by two parents who were raised in NYC, so it goes without say that for most of my formative years I was a pizza purest. Nothing weird on my pizza, and weird meant anything that wasn't the usual pepperoni or sausage. When I was a teenager, I dated this girl who was all about that pineapple and bacon on her pizza. At her house one night, she suggested we get a pie with pineapple and bacon for dinner, and I suggested we break up. Then I remembered that I was a band geek with more band camp stories than the writers of American Pie could ever dream up living in a sports-dominated community and school district, and my chances to get another girlfriend were slim. Therefore I sucked it up and went along with her suggestion. I was pleasantly surprised by the pineapple. Opened my eyes to all the pizza possibilities I had deprived myself of for so long.

As for the ranch: The pizza place right down the block from me makes a killer buffalo chicken slice. They drizzle ranch over top and it's amazing..
  • This is the weirdest topic I think I have ever clicked through...

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    The best pizza is homemade pizza... where you can add as much pineapple as you want.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Pizza is a lot like sex...
    [spoiler]If you're going to use barbecue sauce... you'd better know what the f&$! you're doing[/spoiler]

• Cheeseburger Deluxe pizza:  Ketchup, Mustard, Pickle shards, onions, hamburg.  I know it sounds weird, but it is amazing.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Krypton is living in 3017.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Tahquil said:
    I saw a quote ages ago which I think best sums up my feelings on the matter of this fight and it goes a little something like this:

"Y'all eat pussy, suck dick and lick asses without even thinking twice. I've seen people eat food they've dropped on the nasty-ass ground and pineapple on pizza is a bridge to far? Fuck off."
    Does that mean eating pineapple pizza off someone's dirty ass is OK?

• I don't think MoonEmojii is kidding...
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."

• This seals the deal.