Achaean Raves

Comments

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Daeir said:
    Did I just read that Cyrenians dicked over a Mhaldor participant in a Staff event because they wanted their entrant to get a lead?

This does not sound like the Cyrene I thought I knew. Spicy.
    Mhaldor haven't been completing their paperwork on a timely basis for a while, they had it coming

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • @Klendathu I heard Crixos didn't have the proper permits to compete in the XP event.
  • OMG MAKARIOS FIXED MY TREE TATTOO. IF I KILLED YOU IN THE PAST X MONTHS YOU GOT SMOKED BY A DUDE WITH NO TREE TATTOO. @MAKARIOS YOU'RE THE BEST BRO.

• Bann said:
    OMG MAKARIOS FIXED MY TREE TATTOO. IF I KILLED YOU IN THE PAST X MONTHS YOU GOT SMOKED BY A DUDE WITH NO TREE TATTOO. @MAKARIOS YOU'RE THE BEST BRO.
    This happened to Farrah and I a while back too. Makarios to the rescue!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • @Atalkez I was feeling like a real tard man, I was like, WHY ISN'T IT WORKING WTF IS GOING ON HERE...

Then Makarios to the rescue. What a bro.

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    choo choo
  • Choo choo. CTF was fun, logged in for longer than I have in the last month combined lol. Raves to team good, can always count on them to come save my ass suicide with me when I start spamming "help" over pt when I get stuck in a room with the entirety of Cyrene or Eleusis or Mhaldor or whoever happens to be the flavor of the month.

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    You dropped like 400 bloodroot. :)

• choo choo

I had fun, even if I'm really frustrated at my performance during Twins. Good thing there's always Y800. :D
  • So. Good job, Targ. Well played, everyone.

We'll need to bring twice the numbers to the next CTF to make sure this doesn't happen again. :smile:

• edited September 2017
    The CTF was the first time I enemied anyone Cyrenian! :D was fun, omg spam, omg lag, pew pew

edit: arena enemy doesn't count!
     <3 
  • What the shit Mathilda.

YOU DEFENDED DEUC SHRINES IN THE MHOJAVE.

WHY DID YOU NOT ENEMY SHIRSZAE.

This is why we got our asses kicked. :-1:

• edited September 2017
    Skye said:
    You dropped like 400 bloodroot. :)
    Yeah, I had just picked up that and all the other herbs I was carrying, Eleusis had dropped them all after we wiped them at Delos, and my rift had no room for them. Was gonna give them to someone who could rift them eventually, but got shit on by a literal entire city before I could haha. So you can thank Eleusis for the plant donations.

• Jonathin said:
    I feel like the cities are kind of like a trio of best friends (Ashtan, Mhaldor, Targossas) with Eleusis and Hashan like those tag alongs you don't really want but they can pay for themselves and sometimes make a funny quip but you can only handle so much of before they get annoying. Cyrene is the one that shows up at the wrong place at the wrong time and makes terrible jokes all the time.
    Q: How many Cyrenians does it take to change a totem?
    A: THAT'S NOT FUNNY!

Old joke. Repurposed. Don't hate me. I love Cyrene! I do! (I really do, sooooooooooooooooooo happy.)

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• #cyreneganksquad2k17
  • JaydenJayden WA, USA
    edited September 2017
    Props to the people who designed Tlalaiad - that death was utterly worth it to see the kill. I have no regrets.
    (I have no idea what got Jayden feeling so uncharacteristically sassy, though.)
    His indelible gaze flicking to a point over your left shoulder, The Genesis gives an indifferent nod.

Cold hands clasp you in a fell embrace, and to your horror you realise that your shadow is no longer your own. Though you grasp desperately at your throat, the darkened tendrils cling with a supernatural strength to your neck, squeezing with implacable purpose until - at last - your final breath leaves your body.
    You have been slain by the indomitable will of The Genesis.

EDIT - because I'm sure people will be interested in the description:
    He is a radiant immortal. Taking a vaguely humanoid form, the figure of Tlalaiad simultaneously blends an innocuous appearance with a stern, indurate demeanour. A thousand graphemes crawl across the entirety of His charcoal grey presence, dictated such that the grim, exacting script contrasts with the absolute genericism of His naked design. While the Genesis wears a permanently emotionless expression, the black sclera of His diamond-shaped eyes exude a supremely confident intelligence, a fathomless gaze whose sheer unyielding perscipacity seems to whisper with a legion of ordered voices joined in autocratic unison.

He is wearing:
    Nary a shred of clothing.
    (is that supposed to be perspicacity?)
  • Tlalaiad is naked :confused:
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Jayden said:
    Props to the people who designed Tlalaiad - that death was utterly worth it to see the kill. I have no regrets.
    (I have no idea what got Jayden feeling so uncharacteristically sassy, though.)
    His indelible gaze flicking to a point over your left shoulder, The Genesis gives an indifferent nod.

Cold hands clasp you in a fell embrace, and to your horror you realise that your shadow is no longer your own. Though you grasp desperately at your throat, the darkened tendrils cling with a supernatural strength to your neck, squeezing with implacable purpose until - at last - your final breath leaves your body.
    You have been slain by the indomitable will of The Genesis.

EDIT - because I'm sure people will be interested in the description:
    He is a radiant immortal. Taking a vaguely humanoid form, the figure of Tlalaiad simultaneously blends an innocuous appearance with a stern, indurate demeanour. A thousand graphemes crawl across the entirety of His charcoal grey presence, dictated such that the grim, exacting script contrasts with the absolute genericism of His naked design. While the Genesis wears a permanently emotionless expression, the black sclera of His diamond-shaped eyes exude a supremely confident intelligence, a fathomless gaze whose sheer unyielding perscipacity seems to whisper with a legion of ordered voices joined in autocratic unison.

He is wearing:
    Nary a shred of clothing.
    (is that supposed to be perspicacity?)
    Did you get the room desc too?
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.