Player Pics

Comments

• @Trey You can fuck right off. :D 
    @Kresslack he doesn't. He knows me well enough to know this is the same alcoholic me. 
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • Omor said:
    @Trey You can fuck right off. :D 
    @Kresslack he doesn't. He knows me well enough to know this is the same alcoholic me. 
    I can! I can also tell you that your taste in whiskey is terrible. I'm a multitasker. :D

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    At least it's not the worst whiskey that he could get.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Better than Jim Beam...
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • Jonathin said:
    That's like saying sewer water is worse than toilet water.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Whiskey? Psh. Everyone knows whisky is clearly superior
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited January 2017
    Sarathai said:
    Jonathin said:
    That's like saying sewer water is worse than toilet water.
    No, it's more like saying that pond scum is better than raw sewage.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Jonathin said:
    No, it's more like saying that pond scum is better than raw sewage.
    Yeah, but I wouldn't drink either of them.
  • Pssh these liquor snobs, a few slugs of JD can definitely hit the spot. Some old crow can hit it better tho.
  • Camroth said:
    Pssh these liquor snobs, a few slugs of JD can definitely hit the spot. Some old crow can hit it better tho.
    Oddly enough, as cheap as it is Old Crow is more palatable to me than JD or Jim Beam.

• Trey said:
    Camroth said:
    Pssh these liquor snobs, a few slugs of JD can definitely hit the spot. Some old crow can hit it better tho.
    Oddly enough, as cheap as it is Old Crow is more palatable to me than JD or Jim Beam.
    I like the cheap whiskey's, I can't afford to indulge the expensive, amazing while trying to find employment again.

On the other hand, cheap Vodka? No, no no no no no no no. I don't care how poor I get, I'll sooner drink cheap beer. 
  • Saeva said:
    For anyone who isn't friends with me on Facebook, meet my son, Escher! My reason for so much of my prior absence. He's a darn cute reason to be absent:

He's totally dreamy!

That's m'boy!
    Is that your first? Amazing, having a child is a life changing experience, but more so than I ever thought. I still get excited whenever I get questions from my son, even if they are "but why?"

You'll be a great mum, just don't forget your other baby, @aegoth can't look after himself you know! 
  • Buy a brita filter, buy cheap vodka, poor cheap vodka into brita filter. Congratulations, you've made expensive vodka.

I'm not normally a fan of rye but recently got a bottle of Whistle Pig. It is absolutely delicious, highly recommend to you whiskey guys.
  • Sirrion said:
    Buy a brita filter, buy cheap vodka, poor cheap vodka into brita filter. Congratulations, you've made expensive vodka.

I'm not normally a fan of rye but recently got a bottle of Whistle Pig. It is absolutely delicious, highly recommend to you whiskey guys.
    WhistlePig is solid, yeah. I'm mostly a bourbon fan, but rye and Irish whiskey are right up there with scotch in second place.

• Any Pappy Van Winkle fans here? Mmmm, so good.
  • Puxi said:
    Any Pappy Van Winkle fans here? Mmmm, so good.
    Yasssssss. 
  • Puxi said:
    Any Pappy Van Winkle fans here? Mmmm, so good.
    Oh god. I had an occasion last month to sample Pappy 12 while hanging out with Aerek and OH MY GOD. Will sell my firstborn or shit in Achaea for a bottle. So smooth. Like dealcoholized bourbon.

• Only like $500 a bottle :dissapointed:
  • HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Saeva said:
    @Minifie it is my first! I actually just cried a little looking at him sleeping this morning because it's so intensely overwhelming at times. I'm stoked!
    Congrats @Saeva! It gets better, and tougher, all at the same time!

• Here I am.
  • Somerled said:
    Here I am.
    You look like the lead singer from Five Finger Death Punch.
  • ZahanZahan Valhalla
    Ryzeth said:
    Somerled said:
    Here I am.

Just needs a tear tattooed under his eye and he's nailed it!
    Click here for Nexus packages
    Currently available: Abs, Cnote, Keepalive, Lootpet, Mapmod
  • Zahan said:
    Ryzeth said:
    Somerled said:
    Here I am.

I don't want to permanently be perceived as crying, though.
  • ZahanZahan Valhalla
    Somerled said:
    Zahan said:
    Ryzeth said:
    Somerled said:
    Here I am.

Doesn't that mean something like you lost somebody close?  

Even though some of my tattoos look like they were done in a prison (don't get cheap tattoos, folks), I'm not too familiar with that culture.
    Click here for Nexus packages
    Currently available: Abs, Cnote, Keepalive, Lootpet, Mapmod
  • Zahan said:
    Somerled said:
    Zahan said:
    Ryzeth said:
    Somerled said:
    Here I am.

Doesn't that mean something like you lost somebody close?  

Even though some of my tattoos look like they were done in a prison (don't get cheap tattoos, folks), I'm not too familiar with that culture.
    Means you've killed someone.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Probably best not to get a tear drop tattoo unless you're either a gang banger or a prison bitch.. or both.