Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

OOC Raves

1248249250251252254»

Comments

• ErasarielErasariel Posts: 757 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Guys. Guys. GUYS. I went ahead and bought this figure  that I've been eyeing since January!! It's the first figure I've ever bought and I'm reallyreally giddy right now.

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
    Utianima
  • TreyTrey Posts: 4,286 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    The internet has poisoned me and made me assume you the most nefarious intent for that figure.

• TahquilTahquil Posts: 3,510 @@ - Legendary Achaean

Trey
  • ErasarielErasariel Posts: 757 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    A less weirder OOC rave:

Lots of things have been going my way lately. Things are warming up and I've been hiking (finally!), I moved into my own house (yay!), and my performance at work got me a raise (which helped me commit to the purchase I raved about earlier).

Here's to the rest of this year!

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
    UtianimaDraedetha
  • BannBann Posts: 339 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    One of the things I spent my tax returns on was getting a new pair of Cadillacs for my face. Got a call from them today saying that they wouldn't be in tomorrow, they had failed inspection at the lab(assuming the lenses), but that they hoped to have them in by Friday.

Made me feel pretty good that they put their shit through an inspection process and don't just grind out dookie product to people. Really hoping they come in Friday. Dammit I want them on my face. ><

Utianima
  • XadenXaden Posts: 1,636 @ - Epic Achaean
    Holy hell, how fucking big is your head?!
    CaelanUtianima
  • DurianDurian Posts: 102 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Bann wants it on his face confirmed.
    Caelan
  • BannBann Posts: 339 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Xaden said:
    Holy hell, how fucking big is your head?!
    Just call me Galactus

Caelan
  • ExelethrilExelethril EleusisPosts: 2,915 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited May 13
    My Aussie sister is giving me $200k to open an account with and trade for her on the US exchanges and I get to keep 10% of any profit made! I'm sure she's going to miss that $200k 

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
    UtianimaBann
  • SobriquetSobriquet Posts: 1,301 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    #firstworldproblems
    NazihkPushkinJaydenBann
  • CaelanCaelan Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    @Aegoth I hate your FACE!!

UtianimaNazihk
  • TahquilTahquil Posts: 3,510 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I think I'm going to plant catnip in my yard so the neighbours cat visits me.
    UtianimaNazihkKyrra
    Aegoth said:
    nuff said
    If they played mostly new shit you can have them. Whiplash Bash was amazing 16 years ago though.

• SobriquetSobriquet Posts: 1,301 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I saw them at Download where they played the Black album in its entirety, plus a few others like One and Puppets. Was one of the most amazing shows I've been to. 
    Trey
  • XadenXaden Posts: 1,636 @ - Epic Achaean
    They played Puppets from start to finish in Dublin in 06'. Never left the mosh pit for the entire set. Couldn't move the next day. That was the last time I saw them live...
    TreyUtianima
    Xaden said:
    They played Puppets from start to finish in Dublin in 06'. Never left the mosh pit for the entire set. Couldn't move the next day. That was the last time I saw them live...
    And then the Fire Nation attacked.

Zackery
  • CaelanCaelan Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Saw them in 1997? in Hartford on the Cunning Stunts tour. Amazeballs.  My wife bought me tickets, I flew in from Camp Johnson, NC and they had just gone onstage. I ended up making it to Hartford in 10 minutes (it's a 25 minute drive).

Saw them in Boston after Death Magnetic release with my brother.

Flew from CT to Indio, CA to see them play for the first time on American soil with Dave Mustaine and the Big 4.  Had a layover in Arizona (I think) and a guy couldn't make it so he GAVE me his Snake Pit passes.  So I was literally at the edge of the stage for this. "Epic" doesn't begin to cover it.

Took my 3 kids to the Big 4 in New York as their first concert.

Hands down my favorite band of all time.  Couldn't make it this year.  Boston tickets are a minimum of $155 per person which is too much for me to bring 3 kids and my brother. Especially since it means I *have* to buy a concert T at $50/ea.  I have bigger priorities where I'm trying to focus my money right now.

UtianimaExelethril
  • AegothAegoth Posts: 1,983 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Trey they played like... 3 new songs. The rest were all classics
    TreyUtianimaExelethril
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna bePosts: 2,983 @ - Epic Achaean
    PUBG update is hype.
    Huh. Neat.
Sign In to Comment.