OOC Raves

Comments

• Holy hell, how fucking big is your head?!
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Bann wants it on his face confirmed.
  • Xaden said:
    Holy hell, how fucking big is your head?!
    Just call me Galactus

• edited May 2017
    My Aussie sister is giving me $200k to open an account with and trade for her on the US exchanges and I get to keep 10% of any profit made! I'm sure she's going to miss that $200k 

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • @Aegoth I hate your FACE!!

• Aegoth said:
    nuff said
    If they played mostly new shit you can have them. Whiplash Bash was amazing 16 years ago though.

• I saw them at Download where they played the Black album in its entirety, plus a few others like One and Puppets. Was one of the most amazing shows I've been to. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • They played Puppets from start to finish in Dublin in 06'. Never left the mosh pit for the entire set. Couldn't move the next day. That was the last time I saw them live...
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Xaden said:
    They played Puppets from start to finish in Dublin in 06'. Never left the mosh pit for the entire set. Couldn't move the next day. That was the last time I saw them live...
    And then the Fire Nation attacked.

• Saw them in 1997? in Hartford on the Cunning Stunts tour. Amazeballs.  My wife bought me tickets, I flew in from Camp Johnson, NC and they had just gone onstage. I ended up making it to Hartford in 10 minutes (it's a 25 minute drive).

Saw them in Boston after Death Magnetic release with my brother.

Flew from CT to Indio, CA to see them play for the first time on American soil with Dave Mustaine and the Big 4.  Had a layover in Arizona (I think) and a guy couldn't make it so he GAVE me his Snake Pit passes.  So I was literally at the edge of the stage for this. "Epic" doesn't begin to cover it.

Took my 3 kids to the Big 4 in New York as their first concert.

Hands down my favorite band of all time.  Couldn't make it this year.  Boston tickets are a minimum of $155 per person which is too much for me to bring 3 kids and my brother. Especially since it means I *have* to buy a concert T at $50/ea.  I have bigger priorities where I'm trying to focus my money right now.

• @Trey they played like... 3 new songs. The rest were all classics
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    PUBG update is hype.
    Huh. Neat.
  • I found out today that my friend is taking me to the Korn Pain in the Grass tour next month all expenses paid. Korn, Stone Sour, Babymetal, etc. I am beyond excited! I will get to see korn and Corey Taylor live! 

I also get to meet an actor this weekend and go to Los Angeles for Anime Expo and MAYBE see 10 Asian bands perform too.

• I know this isn't really a rave, but I didn't want to make a new discussion just for this. I know we have players from all over the world, I was hoping to talk with someone from a middle eastern country. Doing something kind of different for one of my college finals and some first hand information would be amazing. By middle east I am talking Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Jordan, anywhere in that general vicinity. I don't necessarily need someone that is living there currently, but someone that spent enough of their life there to have vivid memory of it...and yay for school almost being out for the summer! (Rave)
  • TQQQ and SOXL  <3

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• edited June 2017
    I test drove a mustang a year ago and the way the newer model drove and sounded was stellar, it's a beautiful car. I'm planning on looking for a 2016 mustang lease to take over late next year, when the time value on the usual 5-year lease has depreciated enough to 3 years.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• I finally understand the Mary Poppins memes and Zoe's arse in those tight leather trousers was great to watch. Oh, and the film itself was pretty good. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    I finally understand the Mary Poppins memes and Zoe's arse in those tight leather trousers was great to watch. Oh, and the film itself was pretty good. 
    Even though I was expecting something like it, the casualness of "tumor" hit me like a sack of bricks.