Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormPosts: 2,580Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    As you spin the dial on the front of a mechanical box, the sound of clockwork gears emanate from within...
    The dial comes to rest, arrow pointing at a platinum whistle!
    The box now shows 3 platinum whistles!

It can be done.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    KyrraKayleDairon
  • TelendriethTelendrieth Posts: 127Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Klendathu said:
    As you spin the dial on the front of a mechanical box, the sound of clockwork gears emanate from within...

It can be done.
    Witchcraft!
  • SalisaSalisa Posts: 40Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Klendathu said:

It can be done.
    Yeah I got that too...ooooooh a bait bucket talisman piece. Was pretty disappointing.
    Xias
  • DatriusDatrius Posts: 522Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Got sent back down the forging rabbit hole already. Asked Nicola if there was anything beyond Legendary, she said she didn't think so, but I'd have to push there to find out. So now I've decided I'm going to need to master every descriptor in the game and see if anything happens.
    XiasShimi
  • XiasXias Posts: 88Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Solnir said:
    2017/11/12 19:59:28 - Xaden promoted Solnir to Devout for: Excelling as Argent
    Hand in the Dawnblade. Being one of the first to throw himself into combat in 
    Their name, despite his lesser-form difficulties and being generally encouraging 
    to the novices of the Dawnspear.

Finally made CR3. :O
    Well deserved!
    SolnirTeshaElipise
    The free spins this month are pretty rewarding, so far had 73 bound credits, a mechanical box (sold the resultant bucket piece for 25cr), a cache (sold for 20 cr) and a clouded bottle.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    Kyrra
  • ShirszaeShirszae Caer WitrinPosts: 2,790Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Klendathu said:
    The free spins this month are pretty rewarding, so far had 73 bound credits, a mechanical box (sold the resultant bucket piece for 25cr), a cache (sold for 20 cr) and a clouded bottle.
    Lucky bastard

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

Tesha
  • AntoniusAntonius Posts: 4,200Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Klendathu said:
    Maybe for you. I've had 16 bound credits, about 12 lessons, then increased crits and a load of completely unnoticeable experience gains.
    AccipiterCaelan
  • CooperCooper IowaPosts: 4,103Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I've gotten xp every time except lessons once. I did miss a couple spins though.

CaelanSaevaTesha
    Haters gonna hate :disappointed:

Usually my luck on the wheel is poo, been extraordinarily good this month.

• DatriusDatrius Posts: 522Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Nothing but crits, 1 experience again, and a box for me.
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,049Member @ - Epic Achaean
    I've gotten ~50 bcredits, 50 lessons and 6 ginseng.
  • AntoniusAntonius Posts: 4,200Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Minifie said:
    I assume the ginseng was the consolation prize from a mechanical box?
    Antonius said:
    Minifie said:
    I assume the ginseng was the consolation prize from a mechanical box?
    "prize" is using that word very generously... But yes, it was.
    CaelanShirszaePrytheXias
  • AileaAilea Posts: 93Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    @Minifie at least your box gave you something. Mine just spun some dials and disappeared. No new talismans or anything. Soo yeah disappearing box from the wheel. 
    yeeeep 

• ShimiShimi Posts: 104Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Ailea said:
    @Minifie at least your box gave you something. Mine just spun some dials and disappeared. No new talismans or anything. Soo yeah disappearing box from the wheel. 
    yeeeep 
    This isn’t what mine did too
    Shimi said:
    Ailea said:
    yeeeep 
    This isn’t what mine did too
    We heard you complaining about the consolation prizes of the boxes, so we removed them! The boxes will now offer you a swift kick to the junk before crumpling into nothing.
    ElipiseXias
  • SolnirSolnir Posts: 374Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Had a super fun skirmish in Hashan, then they came back and raided us. Was awesome, didn't feel like it was ever one-sided for either engagement, and gave me some (much needed) raid leader experience. 
    Until I gave the reigns to Vender because lolmylag.
    SobriquetAnzeEheneKayle
  • SobriquetSobriquet Posts: 1,636Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I arrived for the last bit but throughly enjoyable, even on hotel wifi. Getting a tank disarmed at over 90% was wonderfully tense. 
  • DaeirDaeir AustraliaPosts: 6,266Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I wish Targ's ferry game was anywhere near as good as Hashan's though, goddamn. I was sapiencing you guys rifting and it was NO MAN LEFT BEHIND stuff straight up.
    JonathinSobriquet
  • SolnirSolnir Posts: 374Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Sobriquet said:
    I arrived for the last bit but throughly enjoyable, even on hotel wifi. Getting a tank disarmed at over 90% was wonderfully tense. 
    :open_mouth:
    That tank was at 90%? Shiiiiiiiiiiit too close for comfort. 
    HalosSobriquetNyneveXias
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesPosts: 5,635Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Thought about playing Achaea today and logged in, only to remember I can't. R.I.P.

Rom
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesPosts: 5,635Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Sobriquet said:
    Kresslack said:
    Thought about playing Achaea today and logged in, only to remember I can't. R.I.P.
    tbh, Not sure you'll get a whole load of sympathy.
    Wasn't looking for any, just had forgotten and got the Achaea itch.

Shayde
  • CooperCooper IowaPosts: 4,103Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    You see a door to the west.

Siduri
    Cooper said:
    You see a door to the west.
    I try the door. Is it locked?

TysandrSiduri
    Sobriquet said:
    Kresslack said:
    tbh, Not sure you'll get a whole load of sympathy.
    I mean, he won't, but he at least fessed up and didn't complain, and is wearing his ban. No sympathy, but I will appreciate he didn't blame everything else. So I let Kresslack slide.
    CailinPrytheSiduri
Sign In to Comment.