Quick Questions

Comments

• edited June 2017
    Shaman bashing is good. Not top 5 like Dochitha vehemently thinks it is, but it's pretty good compared to what it once was.

Quick-witted + Diadem arius is about even with nimble curse/jinx, arguably better until you hit the 90s and have decent crit. Keep arius attuned regardless though, since roar goes through shield.
  • The factor that pushes slowcurse/jinx over arius roar is that arius roar's willpower drains are more significant.

But I've only ever played without willpower+ artifacts, so the story might be different there.
     <3 
  • edited June 2017
    ^ What @Mindshell said is accurate. I have tested the same. The only time arius is better is when I had EQ Gem in addition to QW / Diadem.. Otherwise, curse/jinx win all the time.

@Ryzeth I have nothing against you, but Shaman is top 5. You need to figure this out.
  • edited June 2017
    It's good. Just not top 5 :)

Placing well in a GH doesn't make it top, either. That's like saying winning combat rankings means your class is top <x number>. Still wanna know what this "super accurate method" Dochitha has is.
  • edited June 2017
    Now I tell you. Shikudo artied DPS is better than DWC and Bard. Go debate. 

You've gotta figure it out. Until then, you don't know about it. 
  • Your 'amazingly-flawless and highly accurate formula' to determine DPS is incorrect.

Sorry. :(
  • Ryzeth said:
    Your 'amazingly-flawless and highly accurate formula' to determine DPS is incorrect.

Sorry. :(
    I am not here to convince you. I learned this from Mak. Woot. 
  • Except yes, if you want people to actually trust your opinion, you ARE here to convince them.
  • edited June 2017
    I'm sure you learned things from Mak, that Mak himself has already said he won't share with people. 

Yes sir.
  • Think he just means he learnt the "I'm not here to convince you." statement from him.
  • Heh, not getting into class rankings.

Anyway, I compared the shaman stuff on small denizens, a few hits to gauge about where in the percent the hits fell. Take damage, divide by bal or eq, gain a %dps figure on that denizen. It's not pinpoint like falcons used to be but good enough to figure out which is better.
  • HELP RIFT states that I should only be allowed to hold 750 of each cooking ingredient. I am currently holding more of that in my rift. Did they change the amounts and not update the help file? Or am I missing something?
  • Was increased on Monday, so I would guess the help file just wasn't updated.
  • What sort of time investment is Conjuration? I'm tired of never having sigils. Also, how's the Artie that lets you batch things?
  • edited June 2017
    What sort of time investment is Conjuration? I'm tired of never having sigils. Also, how's the Artie that lets you batch things?
    Depends. I have trans Conjuration, no artie, and can bang out an easy few hundred in half an hour with svof scripting. Feels like even less because you can talk with other people (tells and channels only, says might mess the enchanting) and read help files and stuff, so it's really not bad at all. It's the bags of stasis that take long. I've borrowed the artie one time and damn, it was fast. If you gather the materials yourself, it would take a good minute. But if you buy them from others, obviously a lot less time, and you could still make a profit if you sell the excess. 

If you want exact times, feel free to toss me some materials IG and I'll return sigils/times.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Says will interfere because there is a slight balance there. The medallion of enchantment is so worth it if you intend to do a lot of enchanting. Being able to do up to 5 of something at a time makes a massive difference, especially when it comes to needing eye sigils and meteors. I've done 1-2k meteors one by one and never again. 
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• What sort of time investment is Conjuration? I'm tired of never having sigils. Also, how's the Artie that lets you batch things?
    Most sigils - especially the common ones - don't take very long at all. They're only a few actions per item, and I think each action has a ~2 second balance cost associated with it. Artefact is great, well worth it if you have the credits and intend to make a lot of sigils.
  • Thanks, thanks, and thanks!
  • What are some good areas to hunt for gold as an unartied dragon with 7k health? Azdun Catacombs is nice but often hunted, Moghedu keepers + Knights is also good. 

Any other areas I'm missing out on? Paging @cooper cause he knows the best gold generation
  • Istarion is pretty good and is usually on my rounds, you've obviously got Annwyn too. Depends what time you hunt too as The catacombs and Vertani are usually up when I hunt. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • edited June 2017
    Annwyn is by far the best, I would say. Istarion is actually a bit worse than Moghedu, especially considering the difficulty (whisper outriders will fk you up even in dragonform). The beauty of Istarion is in its talisman drop rate.

Iskadar on Meropis isn't too bad for gold.
     <3 
  • Taryius said:
    What are some good areas to hunt for gold as an unartied dragon with 7k health? Azdun Catacombs is nice but often hunted, Moghedu keepers + Knights is also good. 

Any other areas I'm missing out on? Paging @cooper cause he knows the best gold generation
    Annwyn, Tir Murann (assuming you're willing to utilize or sell dragon talisman pieces), Grukai glubbers/polyps, Azdun Catacombs, Moghedu tougher stuff, Dun Fortress, Theran Guards, Quisalis Caves, Istarion.

• edited June 2017
    Dun Fortress used to be much better gold when you could turn in all of the orc corpses. Now there is a limit it drops down a lot.
  • Do we have a list of the items currently available from the wheel? Just wondering if it's worth buying a token or not.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    Do we have a list of the items currently available from the wheel? Just wondering if it's worth buying a token or not.
    IMO, it's not really worth buying just one topen.
  • Is the usual wheel items with monk and rare blackwave caches, according to announce the new Artefacts are in the pool as well. Usual items are like nuts, seft balls, bound credits, rare minerals, lessons, upgrade credits, discount vouchers, supreme cache, Arty pipes, perma ink, iron beard alchohol, race tickets, rare start arties, crates, etc...

Could be fun spinning, or if you are after the caches, but if you have something in mind, credit purchase is better choice. Especially if someone wants to buy spins from you, that's a lot of bonus. 
  • Should there be a warning message for this? 

# You feel a strong tug in the pit of your stomach. Your surroundings dissolve into the featureless swirl of the ether, resolving once more into a recognisable landscape as you land before Verquisse.
    . Stygian Crossroads.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    It's

You feel a sudden jerk, and the air immediately surrounding you comes alight
    with pale, etheric fire as a strange hissing noise fills the air.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    My memory is going, I'm so old (IRL, as well as IG). Was there ever an Achaean god of wine / parties / etc?

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Klendathu said:
    My memory is going, I'm so old (IRL, as well as IG). Was there ever an Achaean god of wine / parties / etc?
    Yes his name is Phaestus. Also God of fuckin' nymphs.