Quick Questions

Comments

• Do wheel winnings reduce your retire value like they do in Imperian?
  • Iniar said:
    Do wheel winnings reduce your retire value like they do in Imperian?
    P sure it's just an error in how things display. As Jeremy said there, if you want to find out your real retire value then you can msg him. I'd imagine if it did, you could ask Makarios the same thing.
  • Am also curious how the wheel stacks up this month.
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    I recall someone saying l2 sip ring is either an awesome bang for buck or a terrible one. Can't remember which extreme. Enlighten me?

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • I vote awesome
  • Kenway said:
    I recall someone saying l2 sip ring is either an awesome bang for buck or a terrible one. Can't remember which extreme. Enlighten me?
    L2 sip is amazing. L1 sip is meh (okay but nothing spectacular).
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Did they add a decay rate to Seftonium? I know they did for the lucrescent nuts but I was sure I had some seftonium stored away but now I can't find it anywhere. :S

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    @Skye yes. Unannounced.
    Huh. Neat.
    aww poop. :(

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Will a mushroom sigil destroy a pennon? Asking for a friend :sweat_smile:

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • How hard is the Caer Witrin quest versus Istarion's? Thinking of giving it a shot but if it's 3x harder/time consuming, no way.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Ahmet is TRIGGERED.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    How hard is the Caer Witrin quest versus Istarion's? Thinking of giving it a shot but if it's 3x harder/time consuming, no way.
    I suspect Caer Witrin is much, much, much harder.  

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    Shirszae said:
    How hard is the Caer Witrin quest versus Istarion's? Thinking of giving it a shot but if it's 3x harder/time consuming, no way.
    Caer is easy.  Should only take a day or sixty..
    I think I'm actually bugged on it. Not sure though.
    Huh. Neat.
    Ahmet said:
    I think I'm actually bugged on it. Not sure though.
    Nicola added an Ahmet check to keep you walking in circles. That's what happens when you file 50 bugs at once.
    Fifty? Weaksauce.
    Huh. Neat.
    Caer Witrin is easier because you don't have a shitload of dragons coming through and murdering everything while you're trying to do the quest.

•  That can be arranged. 

• What are some of the best hunting classes around now? I am looking for non artied, and best paired with battlerage classes. I know Runie is probably still one of the top, was looking for other answers. Thanks
  • Shaman is pretty good, and has really good unartied combat should you ever wish to dip your toes in that.

Runewarden is also good, any knight is good as fullplate is just OP.

Probably others too
  • Klendathu said:
    Will a mushroom sigil destroy a pennon? Asking for a friend :sweat_smile:
    yes it will
  • Knights are definitely the best unartied hunting class, imo. I've said it before, but it remains true!
  • i liked bard bashing imo.
  • artied bard is god mode bashing
    Unartied Sylvan tanks for days.  Moderate damage
  • "unartied" sylvan starts with a free lv 2 con belt and int sash :(
  • Unartied sylvan also has minimal end/wp drain, if using windwhip/lash(?). Bonus points: the combo razes shields.

Goddamn I want forestal classes.
     <3 
  • Austere said:
    Shirszae said:
    Caer is easy.  Should only take a day or sixty..
    Gdi I feel like it's because I have to keep doing mundane tasks for the denizens until they trust me. Checked, did the quests, and talked to everything in that small area and nothing seemingly substantial about starting a grander quest :neutral:

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Mathilda said:
    Unartied sylvan also has minimal end/wp drain, if using windwhip/lash(?). Bonus points: the combo razes shields.

Goddamn I want forestal classes.
    Shear/windwhip.