Descriptions Wanted 1.0

Comments

• Don't know why I'm posting. Ahh random!

He is a lizard-like xoran. Like something out of a fever dream does this creature come, springing forth from the void like a phantasm conjured up from nightmare, a foreshadowing of oncoming travesty. Talon, scale and fang are his most dominant features, each vying for attention against the sheer size of his form. Eight feet and more of rippling muscle are sheathed in iron-hard scales of cobalt hue, the breadth of his shoulders ensuring most creatures he encounters would be draped in shadow, forced to crane their necks for their gaze to reach his pinnacle. Reptilian features flexible enough to display common emotions are concealed almost constantly by the thundercloud of his expression - a tempest of a frown, the hurricane of his scowl. Enormous hands tipped with brutal talons and a nearly prehensile tail of approximately six feet in length conclude his appearance. Beast. Monster.

It's terrible, and I'm fine with that. 
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Averi said:
    Pretty much, I want her to come across as that one girl who you look at and are immediately like "Man, you must spend like 4 hours in the bathroom in the morning and 2 at night to look that perfect" except one that could like actually kick some butt.
    Damn those be some long shits...

• Yeah, it's terrible.
  • Tahquil said:
    Yeah, it's terrible.
    I was thinking I could spice it up. Add something like "He has piercing yellow eyes that seem to stare into your soul." Sounds good right?

Still, my favorite one of all time was this gem from Imperian:

He is a scaly kohdon and is a very tall Kohdon, his eyes being the color of fire. He is about 6'7 245 pounds and very muscular in his upper body and legs giving hum UnGodly speed. His scales resembling that of the forest being a dark green that make is firey eyes more apparent. His right shoulder has a scar from where he fell into the ocean and he was bittin by a shark. His hair being of a black color making it look almost not there. His teeth white and strong as his body could probably chomp anyone down.
  • edited September 2016
    Here's mine. It's a bit unconventional, so I think it fits here.

She is a human. Disheveled, with robes a size too big for her and covered hood to hem in scorch 
    marks, Reisen looks more like your average tramp than an actual alchemist. Most of her body shape is
    concealed by her voluminous garments, but what can be seen of her is a sooty, pale, youthful face 
    with a set of startling grey eyes peering out from it, surrounded by a incorrigibly tangled mop of 
    neck-length platinum blonde hair. When not hidden within her too-long sleeves, her tiny hands and 
    fingers are visibly stained with various chemical reagants and the occasional burn scar, and her 
    fingernails are invariably chewed down to the base with weeks-old chips of electric blue paint 
    somehow still clinging onto them. All in all, she most closely resembles a child who somehow managed
    to get her hands on a secret cache of explosive materials, and judging by the almost constant 
    darting and shifting of her stormy eyes, that may just very well be the case.

She is wearing:
       a lightweight suit of steel ring mail
       charcoal shaded boots
       a set of alchemical robes

Containers:
       a bag of stasis
  • I'd use a word other than tramp. Dishevelled orphan?
  • Or urchin, perhaps! 
  • I'll just leave this here. (Not me!)

He is a powerful troll. Or at least that is how it usually would go... Standing barely above the 5,7 
    feet mark, a height uncharacteristically lacking for her race, the astoundingly feminine curves and 
    delicate features of this troll are bound to make people double check in disbelief. A golden, serene 
    gaze swirls in the depths of her amber eyes, coquettishly obscured by the falling curtain of her 
    sideways combed bangs of silver short hair, giving her semblance an alluring, womanly charm as her 
    dark pouty lips, hued by the tonalities of obsidian, smile fondly while faintly showing but the mere 
    tips of her pointy lower teeth, a reminder of her races heritage. Her skin is smooth and delicate, 
    albeit peppered by small, grainy stone patterns at the top of her shoulders, cheeks and neck like 
    little freckles, making her granite-like skin resemble such material all the more while sustaining 
    the terseness of fine silk. Her hips are round and finely toned, perting on a rather eye-catching 
    manner as she moves her long, suggestive legs while, much to your surprise, her enticing, thin neck 
    falls down all the way to finally guide your eyes to her rather sizeable cleavage, showcasing her 
    full, attractive bust proudly.
  • Is that how sexalts look nowadays? I remember a time where Troll sexalts were tall and muscly, all Siren sexalts had curves that'd make a God blush, Satyr sexalts were a woman's horny (huehuehue, geddit?) dream, and humans were fallback if you didn't want to get especially freaky.

Now I'm confused by a sexalts' gender. (Is it a he that became a she? Did the player muck up on gender choosing? Is it a she-man? Will I be set on fire for not understanding this person's gender?) 

Achaea's sexaltism has gone a dark, dark road indeed...... #MakeMudsexGreatAgain

(( If that's not a sexalt, I'm sorry. I'm just being a penis on forums. Drav's been accused of being a sexalt because of my terrible describing in his former desc.... Then I changed it and now he's still being accused lolololol it's hilariously annoying. ))
    Picture drawn by Calen!!  :)
  • edited September 2016
    So I reincarnated! Yeah yeah no clothes in descriptions, put a sock in it, you're not my mom.

She is a stout dwarf covered head to toe in alchemical robes stained and scorched from countless 
    hours of abuse. Short and stocky as a dwarf ought to be, she has a natural set of curves tempered 
    with defined musculature, though it's difficult to see beneath her thick garments. Her pale skin is 
    lightly freckled, a dash of them crossing her face from cheek to cheek. Incorrigibly frizzled and 
    wavy chestnut hair drapes down to the small of her back; two thick braids hang over her modest bosom,
    adorned with tarnished gold rings near the ends. Her fringe is brushed back away from her strikingly 
    vibrant silver eyes, framing them with the occasional stray lock that she can never seem to get rid 
    of. A closely-trimmed chinstrap beard defines her jawline, the chin hairs terminating in a point; it 
    looks like the only thing about her that she regularly maintains. When not obscured by her almost 
    too-long sleeves, her hands are visibly marred with chemical stains and the occasional burn scar, 
    and her fingernails look to be habitually chewed rather than filed -- perhaps not the best habit for 
    someone of her profession.
  • Mmm bearded dwarf ladies :mrgreen:

Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • This is mine. Not sure I like it, but not sure why I feel that way.

He is a horned satyr. His upper body is moderately tanned and is leanly muscled, strong without 
    being overly bulky and limiting his flexibility. His arms are likewise muscled and end in expressive,
     dexterous fingers which are calloused from use of the blade. His lower body is covered in a thick 
    fur that is the same blue-black of his shoulder-length hair. The cloven hooves that end his legs are 
    a matte black and large enough to provide an even, steady footing. Two pristine, white horns grow up 
    from his forehead, sweeping back with graceful curves. Small, goat-like ears complete this Satyr and 
    sweep back from the side of his head until something catches his attention. His face is moderately 
    handsome by normal standards, though his eyes are the blue of a pure, bright sapphire.

• edited October 2016
    Sorry, I'm dumb and posted in the wrong thread, ignore this post.
  • Found this description on a newbie. Someone's a Twilight fan?

She is a winged atavian. Her wings lack feathers, more resembling those of a bat. Her black hair and 
    red eyes pierce your soul. Her rather lively curves and supple breast make her seem more akin to a 
    siren, but her wings prove she is ataiven. Her dark tan skin ripples with life. Her mouth houses two 
    fangs, making her seem like a vampire.
  • edited October 2016
    Also this one. I bolded the important parts.

She is a beautiful siren with the looks of an angel and a  body of a vixen. She has a face that 
    could launch a thousand ships, the kind of raw and untamed beauty that only artists dream of 
    sculpting once in a lifetime. Gazing at her face, the first thing that you notice is her smouldering 
    bedroom eyes, barely containing the flames of desire within. Breathtakingly  gorgeous from top to 
    bottom, her Sireni  physique is feminine to the extreme, with a figure so  ravishing that it is 
    nothing short of being sinful. Her long suggestive neck sensually displays the overall silky 
    smoothness of her  peaches and cream skin,  while her delicate shoulders and tempting collarbones 
    define  the natural curves that lead down to show off her god given assets.Her long  silky mahognay 
    tresses with burgandy highlights drape seductively down her chest  unbound, save two thick 
    elaborately woven plaits at the temple, as they  draw attention to  the most prominent feature of 
    her body which is her eye popping, jaw dropping, massively huge and supple breasts. Her body 
    gracefully curves into  a petite waist, accenting her hourglass shape  before  widening out  to 
    deeply curved hips. Descending lower, you capture a glance at her deliciously plump yet perfectly  
    formed  derriere, connected to long smooth legs , striking a tantalizing pose. A  dark-colored 
    beauty mark resting above the right side of her cheek draws attention to her second most prominent 
    feature,  which is her plush, large bow shaped ruby red lips. She walks like a model, effortless and 
    smooth,  exuding a seductive , feral energy which radiates throughout the area with every move she 
    makes. Any clothing  draping around her body scarcely covers her deliciously  decadent form. Shadows 
    and hints of her nudity beneath are revealed with every shift of the thin fabric  and tests the 
    resolve of any clothing or top she decides to wear.

• You know, amongs all of that, the thing that bothered me the most was the extra space in between 'deliciously' and 'decadent'. Like that was literally the first thing my eyes went to, and I just couldn't take them off of it, not even for the massively huge boobs.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    i r winged ataiven.
  • Armali said:
    You know, amongs all of that, the thing that bothered me the most was the extra space in between 'deliciously' and 'decadent'. Like that was literally the first thing my eyes went to, and I just couldn't take them off of it, not even for the massively huge boobs.
    There's double spaces everywhere in that description!
  • Crap, that desc's nipple poked me in the eye!!

• The thread is for posting your own description because you want it critiqued for improvement, not for posting descriptions of other people and going "Look at this and make fun of it with me."
  • OP says "anyone seen anything/anyone new and/or interesting?" so I take it to mean we can post descriptions we find interesting. Nobody's making fun of anybody, dude.
  • He is a stout dwarf with short, somewhat shaggy, black hair atop his head, he stands at roughly 3'9". The sides and back of his hair have been shaved short, to leave a mohawk of sorts starting just past his ears. He has few scars to his body, though he seems more than a little eager for whatever the world has to offer. Slightly thick brow covered in the same black hairs as above lay above brown eyes that hold the glint of adventure to them as he looks about at everything he can get his eyes on. Coming down from that is a somewhat larger than normal nose seated right above a full, albeit trimmed, beard. His lips hidden somewhere in there as he grins wide at almost all times. His frame is short, yet stocky. Well trained muscles covered by a healthy layer of fat from his meat heavy diet. Hair is adorning most of his body that is visible, from just above his thick calloused hands and likely further beyond where his clothes cover. His legs are as thickly muscled, if not more so than the rest of his body, and just as hairy. Despite all of this, he seems ready to tackle the world.

Also, forgive the double spaces if there are any.
  • edited October 2016
    This one's mine, by the way.

She is a winged atavian. Adeleine's Arcadian heritage is evident in her iridescent gray wings and the vivid blue-green hue of her eyes. She is statuesque, with a well-sculpted, athletic build, always holding herself with a measure of pride. Pale, but not unpleasantly so, her skin bears only a few blemishes: a freckle here, a recently-healed cut there. Her dark hair falls just past her shoulders in layered, feathery waves. She keeps it tied into a loose ponytail at the top of her neck with a short blue ribbon, and a simple silver hairclip clears her fringe away from her face. 

I'm thinking of changing 'athletic build' to something else; everyone and their dog has an athletic build. Any ideas on how to improve that line?

• edited October 2016
    Adeleine said:

She is a winged atavian. Adeleine's Arcadian heritage is evident in her iridescent gray wings and the vivid blue-green hue of her eyes. She is statuesque, with a well-sculpted, athletic build, always holding herself with a measure of pride. Pale, but not unpleasantly so, her skin bears only a few blemishes: a freckle here, a recently-healed cut there. Her dark hair falls just past her shoulders in layered, feathery waves. She keeps it tied into a loose ponytail at the top of her neck with a short blue ribbon, and a simple silver hairclip clears her fringe away from her face. 

I'm thinking of changing 'athletic build' to something else; everyone and their dog has an athletic build. Any ideas on how to improve that line?

I think statuesque covers the other two. When you think grand sculpture from bygone eras, they're always athletic and sculpted so going on to state the same is a little redundant in my opinion. If you want to stick with it, you could always go with robust.
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Adeleine said:

"...She carries herself with a soldier's build/frame and an air of discipline and pride, pale skin blemished by the odd freckle and the nicks and scrapes of her trade..."
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • @Aerek that doesn't quite work. Rather: She carries her soldier's frame/build with an air of discipline and pride.

• edited October 2016
    Aerek said:
    Adeleine said:

"...She carries herself with a soldier's build/frame and an air of discipline and pride, pale skin blemished by the odd freckle and the nicks and scrapes of her trade..."
    Nicola said:
    @Aerek that doesn't quite work. Rather: She carries her soldier's frame/build with an air of discipline and pride.

I might just do this.
  • How's this?

Adeleine's Arcadian heritage is evident in her iridescent gray wings and the vivid blue-green hue of her eyes. She carries herself with a statuesque soldier's build and an air of discipline and pride, pale skin blemished by the odd freckle and the nicks and scrapes of her trade. Her dark hair falls just past her shoulders in layered, feathery waves. She keeps it tied into a loose ponytail at the top of her neck with a short blue ribbon, and a simple silver hairclip clears her fringe away from her face. 

• edited October 2016
    He is a winged atavian. A deeply unique specimen of his race, he is somehow a direct mix of atavian 
    and rajamalan features; almost as if something of a humanoid tengu, if such a thing were possible. 
    Standing around five feet in height when directly upright, his body is diminutive and slight, though 
    exactly how much so is somewhat obscured by the fluffy coat of midnight-black fur that covers most 
    of his visible body. His face is no exception, with thick tufts of cobalt blue-tipped fur puffing 
    outwards from his cheekbones, and another almost beard-like tuft sits below his chin, while a 
    lighter layer overlays the rest. His lips and the pad of his feline nose are glistening black, but 
    his slit-irised eyes are a brilliant green that appears to glow eerily in reflected light. The top 
    of his head shows a layer of sleek fur that progresses to a shaggy mane around his neck, with a pair 
    of expressive, pointed ears jutting out through, clearly the only set he bears. Upon his back sit 
    powerful shadowy wings streaked with veins of shiny cobalt blue feathers; large for the rest of his 
    relatively small frame, and proving his atavian physiology. His hands, too, are furred on their 
    backs but bear smooth skin upon their fingers and palms. Below the wings, however, emerges a long 
    tail covered in a thick layer of blue fur striped with black.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    edited October 2016
    Adeleine said:
    with a pair of expressive, pointed ears jutting out through, clearly the only set he bears.
    Because that needed clarification. :innocent:
    Huh. Neat.