Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Quick Coding Questions

1151617181921»

Comments

• KatalystKatalyst Member Posts: 17 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Just updated mudlet and my alertness is being strange.

This is what I'm seeing.
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/n5Yn9ufF

this is the error.
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/hpo7gbm5

Not really sure where to go from here, used to work fine pre-update to 3.17.0 mudlet.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormMember Posts: 3,178 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited February 4
    It's a known fault with Mudlet, something to do with getLineNumber or some other internal function.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • AustereAustere TennesseeMember Posts: 2,245 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Klendathu said:
    It's a known fault with Mudlet, something to do with getLineNumber or some other internal function.
    @Hirst
  • ShubShub Member Posts: 192 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Are there gmcp messages for server side queueing? I'd love to get better handling of when the queue is full, empty, when a command has gone through, etc. 'Queue full' would be particularly helpful, I tend to spam when I'm desperately trying to escape

• AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 4,836 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    No, there isn't any GMCP support for queueing.
  • DynosDynos Member Posts: 23 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Likely a super easy answer that I just can't seem to find, but how do you get string.format() to put the % sign in the text and not interpreted as a variable? Trying to get svo.cc to announce the precent health following assess and it doesn't seem to like lonely % signs and I can't figure out how to escape the interpreter for % symbols- example below of where the percent sign would go to appear in front of the calculated health percent.

In this example multimatches[2][2] is the name, and removing the second % sign does report properly just sans % sign in the sentence.

local percent = math.floor((100/tonumber(multimatches[2][4])) * tonumber(multimatches[2][3]))

svo.cc("%s at % %s",multimatches[2][2],percent)

• ArchaeonArchaeon Member Posts: 257 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    try %%
Sign In to Comment.