Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• CarlyleCarlyle Posts: 7Member
    Caelan said:
    Carlyle said:

Houses and Influence:
      376  The Heartwood Kin
      353  The Somatikos
      343  The Insidium
      311  The Vashnarian Shield
      306  The Discurean Outriders
      274  The Dread Legates
      266  The Esoteric Consortium
      262  The Krymenian Academy
      229  The Savants of the Wheel
      224  The Dawnblade
      195  The Virtuosi
      191  The Nemesian Vanguard
      189  The Scions of the Ithmia
      164  The Harbingers of Redemption
    :(  We are in a rebuilding year.  Or ten.

257  The Krymenian Academy

It's okay. We peaked. :s
  • MathonwyMathonwy Posts: 826Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Caelan said:
    Ellodin said:
    Much to cast down, much to build, much to restore;
    Let the work not delay, time and the arm not waste;
    Let the clay be dug from the pit, let the saw cut the stone.
    Let the fire not be quenched in the forge.

Quiet, you Communist.  No one like Mao! :D
    Once upon a time, I almost got into a fistfight for declaring Elliot overrated in my lit crit class (I went to a very conservative college).

Ah, nerd rage.

(Ezra Pound is better. Shame about the fascist thing though.)
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • DridenDriden Posts: 319Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Currently getting gang banged by every divine of Sapience. God i love this game!
    Xias
  • PuxiPuxi Posts: 526Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Post logs.
    KyoshiroCailin
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,921Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Puxi said:
    Post logs.
    Or pictures, I am down for pictures.

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
    TjayKyoshiro
  • TjayTjay Posts: 52Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Driden said:
    Currently getting gang banged by every divine of Sapience. God i love this game!
    Uh... Giggity?

• XiasXias Posts: 241Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited April 17
    Driden said:
    I logged in and made the comment that I'd be surprised if you weren't barraged with divine fire from all reaches...needless to say, I was not dissapointed with the "show"!

Also the banter between the Aegis and Twilight, maaaaaan! 10/10
    Cailin
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,921Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Practicing serpent, accidently lock @Taryius in dragonform. I thought I was nowhere near a lock, stop dstabbing and prepare to try again.

Taryius says in a harsh, rasping voice, "I'll see you on the other side, with vengeance."

Taryius begins to convulse, and as his mouth opens in a silent scream, you hear a loud snapping as
    his back shatters from the sheer force of the spasms.
    You have slain Taryius.

Proceed to get ret locked for a while and have my body made use of as punishment.

@taryius came out .1% ahead though, TOTES WORTH!

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
    TaryiusNyneveTjay
  • CailinCailin Posts: 192Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Xias said:
    I logged in and made the comment that I'd be surprised if you weren't barraged with divine fire from all reaches...needless to say, I was not dissapointed with the "show"!

Puxi said:
    Post logs.

Please? Next best thing to firsthand interaction.
  • AdrikAdrik Posts: 27Member
    Cailin said:
    Xias said:

Puxi said:
    Post logs.

Please? Next best thing to firsthand interaction.
    I hear if you say Twilight three times whilst looking at a mirror at midnight in the Denny's bathroom you'll get to feel what it's like to have him inside of you.
  • IsmayIsmay Posts: 539Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Do you ever do things that make you feel like a complete idiot? Yesterday, I switched to Shikudo and was soooo excited. I could never find a tutor capable of teaching it, and couldn't get the staff from Kevadrin because the monks there hate me and I couldn't get a demonstration off.

Basically, I shut myself down from doing anything aside from extracting for 24 hours. Still can't switch back. :/
    Rekhyr
  • TorinnTorinn Posts: 942Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Suffer in the suffering! 
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
    Apollyon is dead, you heathen!
  • TorinnTorinn Posts: 942Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Sorry, it's an achaean meme now.  What's dead can never die!
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • FarrahFarrah Posts: 1,953Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited April 17
    Ismay said:
    Do you ever do things that make you feel like a complete idiot? Yesterday, I switched to Shikudo and was soooo excited. I could never find a tutor capable of teaching it, and couldn't get the staff from Kevadrin because the monks there hate me and I couldn't get a demonstration off.

Basically, I shut myself down from doing anything aside from extracting for 24 hours. Still can't switch back. :/

They posted a warning in the initial announce to avoid this but I don't think it's mentioned in the AB, which makes it useless at this point. You are not the first to do this and I really think they should do something to prevent it from being possible. Make it so you can't use the path change until you've demonstrated, for example.

I guess it sounds like your problem was slightly different than the old one. You were able to demonstrate and just couldn't without dying. But still!
    Been working on getting back into Mhaldor. Sure is difficult to get back in. After seeing someone go from Mhaldor, to Targossas and be CR4 soon thereafter I figured this would be easier. Haha. Im just playing around, but man I wish Id have never left. I miss it there.

SthenoTasuuPrythe
  • ElipiseElipise Posts: 370Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Tjay said:
    Been working on getting back into Mhaldor. Sure is difficult to get back in. After seeing someone go from Mhaldor, to Targossas and be CR4 soon thereafter I figured this would be easier. Haha. Im just playing around, but man I wish Id have never left. I miss it there.
    obvi you're trying the wrong city.
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
    Xias
    Returning to Mhaldor just requires a bit of dedication. You have to stick it out, without giving up. Also, it never hurts to throw yourself in and help out.
  • CooperCooper IowaPosts: 4,455Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Oathbreakers can never ever return, sorry.

Plak
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormPosts: 2,967Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Dunn said:
    A gangly Babelonian acolyte gives a conflicted glance in Naram, a black retriever's direction, before turning up her nose with a huff.

Naram, a black retriever rises from his haunches and trots towards the acolyte, sniffing her briefly before nudging at her hand with his cold snout.

A gangly Babelonian acolyte eyes the labrador's nostrils for a long, pensive moment, throwing a faint glance at her fingers, before thinking better of it and opting to pat the creature on the head instead.

Man up.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • DunnDunn The great Buffalo tundraPosts: 5,961Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    no u. 

MindshellMorthifElipiseJafin
    Stheno said:
    Tjay said:
    It can be a bit hard to skip in and out of a militant theocracy, as it should be, but if you really want to come back, don't give up. There are always sponsors who would suit you, the tasks can be fun, and ultimately it's a good hook for a storyline. You've accomplished a lot on your own, which you should be proud of.

Mhaldor has plenty of Oathbreakers who've since redeemed themselves.

(You'll never redeem yourself, you scum.)
    Yeah. I agree. Im just anxious is all! 

Sign In to Comment.