What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• got around to progressing my characters story today. Very excited with the down with the divine angle I decided to go for. I think it fits. Thinking it will lead into the support of Babel in an effort to destroy the divine themselves with creation. having much fun. 
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Bira said:
    Gate to the Garden of the Gods (indoors).
    You say in a quiet, bassy voice, "...It's fine that we're just sitting here, right?"
    Rurin, the Crafter nods his head emphatically.
    You wipe the back of your hand across your brow in relief.
    Ruri n, the Crafter says, "If you stand long enough, you may just see a god or demigod goby."
    "Oooooooooh!" Vexilte says, eyes wide with wonder.
    You say to Vexilte in a quiet, bassy voice, "That's something I'd like to add to my memoirs, for sure."
    Vexilte says in a deep, melodic voice, "I think getting here is an accomplishment of itself, though."
    You say in a quiet, bassy voice, "...I wonder if asking one for an interview would... yeah, that's probably a bad idea."
    The corners of Vexilte's mouth turn up as she grins mischievously.
    You say to Rurin, the Crafter in a quiet, bassy voice, "...Would asking one of them if they had time for an interview warrant a smiting?"
    Vexilte smirks.
    Your surroundings sunder as reality submits to the arrival of Evil's Lord.
    You blink.
    Where is the "to be continued", eh?
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • edited April 2018
    Won my first duel as Pyori today, didn't think it'd take me this long to do one, but oh well. Made a lot of dumb mistakes as I get back into Shaman, but still won it after I fixed what was broken with my curing.

• Carlyle said:

Houses and Influence:
      376  The Heartwood Kin
      353  The Somatikos
      343  The Insidium
      311  The Vashnarian Shield
      306  The Discurean Outriders
      274  The Dread Legates
      266  The Esoteric Consortium
      262  The Krymenian Academy
      229  The Savants of the Wheel
      224  The Dawnblade
      195  The Virtuosi
      191  The Nemesian Vanguard
      189  The Scions of the Ithmia
      164  The Harbingers of Redemption
    :(  We are in a rebuilding year.  Or ten.

• Ellodin said:
    Much to cast down, much to build, much to restore;
    Let the work not delay, time and the arm not waste;
    Let the clay be dug from the pit, let the saw cut the stone.
    Let the fire not be quenched in the forge.

Quiet, you Communist.  No one like Mao! :D

• Caelan said:
    Carlyle said:

Houses and Influence:
      376  The Heartwood Kin
      353  The Somatikos
      343  The Insidium
      311  The Vashnarian Shield
      306  The Discurean Outriders
      274  The Dread Legates
      266  The Esoteric Consortium
      262  The Krymenian Academy
      229  The Savants of the Wheel
      224  The Dawnblade
      195  The Virtuosi
      191  The Nemesian Vanguard
      189  The Scions of the Ithmia
      164  The Harbingers of Redemption
    :(  We are in a rebuilding year.  Or ten.

257  The Krymenian Academy

It's okay. We peaked. :s
  • Caelan said:
    Ellodin said:
    Much to cast down, much to build, much to restore;
    Let the work not delay, time and the arm not waste;
    Let the clay be dug from the pit, let the saw cut the stone.
    Let the fire not be quenched in the forge.

Quiet, you Communist.  No one like Mao! :D
    Once upon a time, I almost got into a fistfight for declaring Elliot overrated in my lit crit class (I went to a very conservative college).

Ah, nerd rage.

(Ezra Pound is better. Shame about the fascist thing though.)
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • Currently getting gang banged by every divine of Sapience. God i love this game!
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • Post logs.
  • Puxi said:
    Post logs.
    Or pictures, I am down for pictures.
  • Driden said:
    Currently getting gang banged by every divine of Sapience. God i love this game!
    Uh... Giggity?

• edited April 2018
    Driden said:
    Currently getting gang banged by every divine of Sapience. God i love this game!
    I logged in and made the comment that I'd be surprised if you weren't barraged with divine fire from all reaches...needless to say, I was not dissapointed with the "show"!

Also the banter between the Aegis and Twilight, maaaaaan! 10/10
  • Practicing serpent, accidently lock @Taryius in dragonform. I thought I was nowhere near a lock, stop dstabbing and prepare to try again.

Taryius says in a harsh, rasping voice, "I'll see you on the other side, with vengeance."

Taryius begins to convulse, and as his mouth opens in a silent scream, you hear a loud snapping as
    his back shatters from the sheer force of the spasms.
    You have slain Taryius.

Proceed to get ret locked for a while and have my body made use of as punishment.

@taryius came out .1% ahead though, TOTES WORTH!
  • Xias said:
    I logged in and made the comment that I'd be surprised if you weren't barraged with divine fire from all reaches...needless to say, I was not dissapointed with the "show"!

Puxi said:
    Post logs.

Please? Next best thing to firsthand interaction.
  • Cailin said:
    Xias said:

Puxi said:
    Post logs.

Please? Next best thing to firsthand interaction.
    I hear if you say Twilight three times whilst looking at a mirror at midnight in the Denny's bathroom you'll get to feel what it's like to have him inside of you.
  • Do you ever do things that make you feel like a complete idiot? Yesterday, I switched to Shikudo and was soooo excited. I could never find a tutor capable of teaching it, and couldn't get the staff from Kevadrin because the monks there hate me and I couldn't get a demonstration off.

Basically, I shut myself down from doing anything aside from extracting for 24 hours. Still can't switch back. :/
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Suffer in the suffering! 
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Apollyon is dead, you heathen!
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Sorry, it's an achaean meme now.  What's dead can never die!
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • edited April 2018
    Ismay said:
    Do you ever do things that make you feel like a complete idiot? Yesterday, I switched to Shikudo and was soooo excited. I could never find a tutor capable of teaching it, and couldn't get the staff from Kevadrin because the monks there hate me and I couldn't get a demonstration off.

Basically, I shut myself down from doing anything aside from extracting for 24 hours. Still can't switch back. :/

They posted a warning in the initial announce to avoid this but I don't think it's mentioned in the AB, which makes it useless at this point. You are not the first to do this and I really think they should do something to prevent it from being possible. Make it so you can't use the path change until you've demonstrated, for example.

I guess it sounds like your problem was slightly different than the old one. You were able to demonstrate and just couldn't without dying. But still!
  • Been working on getting back into Mhaldor. Sure is difficult to get back in. After seeing someone go from Mhaldor, to Targossas and be CR4 soon thereafter I figured this would be easier. Haha. Im just playing around, but man I wish Id have never left. I miss it there.

• Tjay said:
    Been working on getting back into Mhaldor. Sure is difficult to get back in. After seeing someone go from Mhaldor, to Targossas and be CR4 soon thereafter I figured this would be easier. Haha. Im just playing around, but man I wish Id have never left. I miss it there.
    obvi you're trying the wrong city.
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • Returning to Mhaldor just requires a bit of dedication. You have to stick it out, without giving up. Also, it never hurts to throw yourself in and help out.

Thanks!

• Oathbreakers can never ever return, sorry.