Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Curing Bible

2»

Comments

• AntoniusAntonius Posts: 4,527Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Gilliam said:
    I... Are you guys taking the piss? Or just not reading the words on the page...?

Neither? The first sentence of your post (the only part I quoted, and the only part I was responding to) just isn't accurate; relapsing nausea has nothing to do with why you parry head.
  • SobriquetSobriquet Posts: 1,998Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Well, it is, but it's a secondary concern as to why you do.
  • AntoniusAntonius Posts: 4,527Member @@ - Legendary Achaean

It's not a secondary concern. It's not even a tertiary concern. What's the equivalent of secondary and tertiary for the number 100? It's not even that.

Nobody should be thinking "I'd better parry head because if I don't they can negate my parry that isn't even on the only bodypart I should be parrying anyway."

Shirszae
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,921Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    If they frac arms/torso they won't prone you long enough for it to be a concern, if they start on legs my first thought would be "are they prepping for a quick prone with head fracs on the parry bypass?" 

You are going to be parrying head by default, but how they approach the first number of fracs is important to gauge potential offenses. Torso/arms means I can prep a bit longer, legs means I have to be read for them to work in a quick parry bypass or potentially a weird route for DSB.

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
  • SobriquetSobriquet Posts: 1,998Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Antonius said:

It's not a secondary concern. It's not even a tertiary concern. What's the equivalent of secondary and tertiary for the number 100? It's not even that.

Nobody should be thinking "I'd better parry head because if I don't they can negate my parry that isn't even on the only bodypart I should be parrying anyway."

I didn't say that the parry bypass was the problem, nausea also gives damage on a tick and is cured by the same mineral as lethargy  (arm fractures) so I still think it needs to be mentioned. 

Of course parrying anything other than head against 2H is of course a very dangerous.
  • LanreLanre Posts: 27Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Great read, thanks!
  • MizikMizik Posts: 2,072Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Appreciate this.

Atalkez all grown up :')
    AtalkezAntidasDochithaAnkhareoutef
  • TjayTjay Posts: 52Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    This was a great post for me to read. Thank you @Atalkez

Atalkez
2»
Sign In to Comment.