Amusing/Entertaining/Interesting things you stumbled upon on the Internet

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    That's nothing on the headlines of my local paper :/
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Probably been seen already, but in case you haven't... Time to get hyped for ~6 months.
  • 11/29 - never forget

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • edited December 2017

I'm liking this already.

• Why Gold Dragons are best dragons:

Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • Pick one you think will win before it starts. Do not spoil the winner for others please. This channel/content I find highly entertaining for what it is.

• edited December 2017
    Kogan said:
    Pick one you think will win before it starts. Do not spoil the winner for others please. This channel/content I find highly entertaining for what it is.

Image result for go banana
    Go banana!

•             

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]

• The perils of having corrective lenses.

• Krypton said:
    Literally read that this morning through smudged lenses, because too lazy to get my lens wipe.
    Same

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • .... put your damn glasses in their cases.
  • I have to store my glasses in their case. If I just leave them on the nightstand without a case my cat will knock them onto the floor. She ignores the case, though. 
  • I don’t even own a glass case

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Tahquil said:
    .... put your damn glasses in their cases.
    Way too much hassle. As is wiping off the lenses. Am I the only one who just deals with smudges all over them? 
  • I clean them pretty quick when I notice. It’s never right after I put them on though, just waking up. After I get up and around I fix them up.

• I only wear glasses when I'm on my computer, but I can't stand smudges on them. Ever.
  • I wear contacts at work/during the day, so only really wear my glasses during the evening. To be honest I don't even notice the smudges when the lenses are so close to my eyes.
  • As soon as I notice the smudge I'll wipe it off on my jacket, but otherwise I just deal.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Antonius said:
    I wear contacts at work/during the day, so only really wear my glasses during the evening. To be honest I don't even notice the smudges when the lenses are so close to my eyes.
    ur missin out:

• Shining shimmering splendidddddddddddd.... 
  • What a lovely christmas Wraith!

Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • edited December 2017

He says what we all think
  •        

• Such a helpful cat. <3
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Boop boop boop. "Hi."