Amusing/Entertaining/Interesting things you stumbled upon on the Internet

Comments

• Pyori said:
    Because that link isn't in the slightest bit suspicious.

It's hilarious just how many of those are wrong, though. People are silly.
    Its also silly how many people look at that and don't see anything suspicious about it lol.

• So I did a quick Google search on the name of that trojan. Apparently, it's a trojanized form of a legit bitcoin mining algorithm, in that it infects machines and makes them unwitting participants of a mining system.

• Pyori said:
    It's hilarious just how many of those are wrong, though. People are silly.
    It's also missing a lot, for example it doesn't even say which of the cows in Bopalopia is my alt.
  • This is adorable.

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    You've visited this page many times.

lol

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  •                        

• If this passes, will selling globes to people under 21 become illegal in Hawaii? 
  • Pyori said:

Can confirm: The world has ended in Ireland. But it looks damn pretty.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• World ended in Italy, too, for the record.
  • The world hasn't ended here yet. However, it did snow for 5 minutes yesterday and my entire office stopped to watch it.
  • edited March 2018
    Australia reporting in! No snow here yet! Will keep an eye out and report back should the situation change. We're prepared for all circumstances. Our army of Dingos, spiders, snakes, lizards, kangaroos, drop bears and bogans are on high alert and our navy of great white sharks, surfing hobos and jellyfish are patrolling the waters. Should that dastardly snow show its face here, it will rue the day.

Rue.
  • Devran said:
    Australia reporting in! No snow here yet! Will keep an eye out and report back should the situation change. We're prepared for all circumstances. Our army of Dingos, spiders, snakes, lizards, kangaroos, drop bears and bogans are on high alert and our navy of great white sharks, surfing hobos and jellyfish are patrolling the waters. Should that dastardly snow show its face here, it will rue the day.

Rue.
    This is confirmed.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • I was channel surfing late at night and I discovered Snoop Dog and Martha Stewart have a cooking show together.

Martha and Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party.
  • Tahquil said:
    Snoop Dog and Martha Stewart have a cooking show together.
    I thought very little of the idea, but I find it quite entertaining actually!
  • Help. The funnies have got me.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States

• I like the Pottery sign more than the Link cosplay.
    Neat video (and channel) about a shop in Tallahassee. After watching this video, and having never heard of black currant candy, I now really want to try some.

• Kresslack said:
    Neat video (and channel) about a shop in Tallahassee. After watching this video, and having never heard of black currant candy, I now really want to try some.

There's a winery in Michigan called Dizzy Daisy that makes black currant wine (and lots of others too).

•       

• Sure, if you emphasize all the negatives.  Life is too short to get dragged down, don't let it get to you, there are plenty of positives if you look.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Glisan said:

Adults, you know we all been there.

• Nothing I can link, just an experience I was reminded of by that spamware post earlier in the thread.

Friend getting mad about slow computer. 
    "Damn viruses"
    Popup says Java is out of date, I bite my tongue because friend is self proclaimed 'pc expert'.
    Installs 'java'.
    3 more Java pop-ups, all three downloaded and installed. 
    Popup says 'you have a virus, call (insert scammers number) to have it fixed.'
    Second friend says 'you should prolly call that number'.
    I scream 'are you all stupid!?'
    First friend says 'how was I supposed to know all the Java pop-ups we're fake?'

Does Java come from a sparklebutts.com domain!?!?

• Rackham said:
    Nothing I can link, just an experience I was reminded of by that spamware post earlier in the thread.

Friend getting mad about slow computer. 
    "Damn viruses"
    Popup says Java is out of date, I bite my tongue because friend is self proclaimed 'pc expert'.
    Installs 'java'.
    3 more Java pop-ups, all three downloaded and installed. 
    Popup says 'you have a virus, call (insert scammers number) to have it fixed.'
    Second friend says 'you should prolly call that number'.
    I scream 'are you all stupid!?'
    First friend says 'how was I supposed to know all the Java pop-ups we're fake?'

Does Java come from a sparklebutts.com domain!?!?

Sadly, I work with builders and it is either a case of this or a case of "Can you do it, I'm not good with computers?" "I'm sorry what? I just asked you to double click on that file?" "Hey! What did I just say! Stop talking in hacker to me and dumb it down so I can understand!"
    edited April 2018
    http://tribunist.com/news/mans-brutally-honest-used-car-ad-goes-viral/

Images of a man’s incredibly honest and, at times, hilarious ad for the used car he was selling quickly went viral on Twitter. The content of the Craigslist ad, titled “1999 Toyota Corolla – Fine AF,” caught the attention of social media users for its incredibly humorous content, particularly considering its an attempt to sell a used vehicle.