Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

This war

1111213141517»

Comments

• JonathinJonathin Grand Rapids, MIMember Posts: 3,330 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Frederich said:
    Fucking shit do I hate web tattoo.
    What does that do?

My site will remain up, but will not be maintained. The repository will continue to have scripts added to it if I decide to play another game. Maybe I'll see you around in Starmourn!
    Tutorials and scripts  The Repository

• AchillesAchilles Los AngelesMember Posts: 2,579 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    You dodge nimbly aside as sticky webbing sprays out from Silas.

I love web tattoo, makes people waste EQ on me.
  • TorinnTorinn Member Posts: 1,335 @ - Epic Achaean
    Need buckawns...
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
    Siduri
  • AchillesAchilles Los AngelesMember Posts: 2,579 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Torinn said:
    Need buckawns...
    I legit got buckawns before wings.  Web, transfix, remote area-wide hangedman was a thing.  
  • AustereAustere TennesseeMember Posts: 2,341 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Achilles said:
    Torinn said:
    Need buckawns...
    I legit got buckawns before wings.  Web, transfix, remote area-wide hangedman was a thing.  
    Save your credits, buy a veil. Everyone assumes you have buckawns then. When @Atalkez used to raid Targ, I swear @Achilles had to have made him rage quit on a weekly basis.  Here I was leading though and I never had one.  No one bothered trying. 

Achilles also the reason I started gathering and storing data on buckawns user's, though. I really should make use of that at some point. 
  • AileaAilea Member Posts: 134 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Buckawns is completely worth it 

edited June 2017
    Oh well yes in that case I have buckawns *peer*
  • NazihkNazihk Member Posts: 993 @ - Epic Achaean
    Web tattoo is the most frustrating bullshit p2w mechanic in this game and I fucking hate it.

"Well there's a tattoo that costs no lessons and minimal gold expenditure and it can completely and totally shut you down in groups unless you spend ~$250 to be immune to it. "

At least shit like L3DWB is "Somebody paid a lot of money to run over me with a truck" and not "Zero lesson ability available to literally everybody owns you unless you drop $$$ to avoid it. "
  • AtalkezAtalkez Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 5,216 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    We've tried to get it removed, admin are staunch on it staying. @Makarios started ignoring me on the thread :(

You hug Aurora compassionately.
    TysandrDaeirValaria
  • DaeirDaeir AustraliaMember Posts: 6,296 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I get the feeling it isn't his call to make, unfortunately.
    AtalkezShirszae
  • KhelKhel Member Posts: 279 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    So glad this is over. It revitalized my interest in playing then nearly killed it again in short order. I appreciate the work that went into making it happen, and that the rules involved were the first run, but I think the tears from both sides could probably have filled the ship arena.
    Kiet
  • DaeirDaeir AustraliaMember Posts: 6,296 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Khel said:
    So glad this is over. It revitalized my interest in playing then nearly killed it again in short order. I appreciate the work that went into making it happen, and that the rules involved were the first run, but I think the tears from both sides could probably have filled the ship arena.
    More like the entire Eusian.

I like that it was close, though. I feel that does justice for both sides. It came down to one battle in the end, and you can't really ask for anything better to end a war on in that regard.
  • MorthifMorthif Member Posts: 1,725 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Yeah wish there was a better way to narrate that. I was sitting there going "Wow, Targ is about to lose this"
  • SiduriSiduri Member Posts: 1,612 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Daeir said:
    The Fervour's probably going to go down in Targossian history and tradition forever more, as are a few other occurrences from this war.
    We definitely need to write a sea shanty about the Fervour going down. Like 99 bottles of beer on the wall, but with litres of saltwater down the gullet as they fire.

Kyrra
  • TysandrTysandr Member Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Targossas pre-war

Farrah, "Heed my every order, and you might survive..." *facepalm*
    Nexus: Accents, Autotriggers, Dragon Talismans
    "As the child did... without the rope. Then fear will find you again."

TeshaTorinnDraedethaSiduri
    Great now I have that song stuck in my head. But there isn't any way to change it to fit in Mhaldorians.  Closest I can get is Mhuns :(
  • RispokRispok Member Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Torinn said:
    Great now I have that song stuck in my head. But there isn't any way to change it to fit in Mhaldorians.  Closest I can get is Mhuns :(
    Try the Esperanto dub.
  • GreysGreys Member, Seafaring Liason Posts: 713 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Heh, would have been interesting to hear Mhaldor's Navy's pep talk right before the battle for comparison to the one I gave.
    Siduri
    I imagine they typically go "Okay! Don't die because if you die, Theron will kill you!"
    JaydenSiduri
Sign In to Comment.