Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

This war

11113151617

Comments

  • ArmaliArmali Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Atalkez said:
    I guess the difference is I want to beat your best people. Hence an open challenger for a 2v2, which you all ignored. I already beat you 1v1, you haven't even challenged Farrah.

    You want to crush our scrubs, that's it. You're not showing superiority by dodging every real fight that comes your way.
    Bors and I will take that challenge! I'd say Calira, but we know she's a noncom.
  • XadenXaden Member Posts: 2,315 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Difference between Dawnlord and Tyrannus? One wants to help people have fun, the other wants to lolGank midbies.

    Yay for padding kill count, eh?
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

    AtalkezFrederichSiduri
  • ProficyProficy Member Posts: 407 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Xaden said:
    Difference between Dawnlord and Tyrannus? One wants to help people have fun, the other wants to lolGank midbies.

    Yay for padding kill count, eh?
    I help MY people have fun 24/7... why do you think this is even being sanctioned (well besides S letting it as well)... but its not my responsibility to worry about you in the slightest...


  • FrederichFrederich Member Posts: 1,243 @ - Epic Achaean
    If you compare Farrah to Proficy, Atalkez to Nyd, and Aegoth to Tesha...

    You'll quickly find out that Tesha dies a lot more than Aegoth, but has initiated a LOT more raids than Proficy (Farrah).  Hell.

    When we got our disarm from you guys spam killing Ruca?

    I was the only one on defense.

    Me.  Alone.  Then Ada / Tesha came to help me, and then we got about 6-7 people versus your 10-12.

    Tesha's been prolly the MVP of this entire war, and is still a new class.  Ankh's probably tied with her.

    I was almost ready to quit on the 3 tank raid bcz we had died 60~ times.

    Tesha rallied us, and then we went adjacent to guards, beckoned, and got sanction which lead into 3 tanks (9 points).

    The literal only reason mhaldor is ahead right now was because you guys raided 6v14-17 with our defendable still shitty.  Now it isn't.
    AnkhareoutefTorinnSiduri
  • XadenXaden Member Posts: 2,315 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Proficy said:
    Xaden said:
    Difference between Dawnlord and Tyrannus? One wants to help people have fun, the other wants to lolGank midbies.

    Yay for padding kill count, eh?
    I help MY people have fun 24/7... why do you think this is even being sanctioned (well besides S letting it as well)... but its not my responsibility to worry about you in the slightest...



    Yay for forumRP. Seek help.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

  • NyderrasethiNyderrasethi Member Posts: 91 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Farrah said:
    Micaelis said:
    Proficy said:
    Atalkez said:
    Mhaldor would break before Targossas if we went balls to the wall gank fest.

    Proficy would love it, but 90% of everyone else would be on ships or another game by the end of the weekend.
    You can talk about it all day. All im going to say is do it...
    Mhaldor has been hostile to targ since targs creation, and you all would only change your status with these soft added rules in play.
    I can 100% guatantee if it went to how the war system is now more than half of targ would lose army status by the end of the week.  And targ would do what it does now and hide until you and farrah come around.
    That's the difference of our sides. Mhaldors player base has had its resilience built and embedded in us.
    And to let it be know they have raided like 3x more without me and done more in these efforts without me..... what has your side done without your big names? Jus wait till my schedule clears up some.
    Funny you should ask, since I keep perfect notes and can answer your question with 100% accuracy! So, here you go....

    Well, easier than I thought. Farrah and/or Atalkez were involved in every single, successful, Targossian raid. 

    Proficy has...lost one war duel and won one war duel, and has not been involved in a single raid, either for or against.

    I suppose the statistics kind of support your point but...what in the hell have you even been doing this entire war?



    You can't compare raids with Atalkez or Farrah to just raids with Proficy though. How many successful Mhaldor raids didn't involve Aegoth or Nyderrasethi?

    Also worth noting that while I was logged as being part of the raid, I joined late for the three-tank raid on Mhaldor, and Atalkez was never there. It was primarily led by Tesha without us.

    There have also been successful Targ defenses without us and both unsuccessful defenses and unsuccessful raids without us too (as opposed to the city just "hiding" and never doing anything).

    But yeah, each city tends to have combat leaders who initiate things. It doesn't really say anything bad about the city.

    General-led army vs General-led army makes a lot more sense for a good fight than General-led army that refuses to engage another army that has a General. Micaelis could check, but I think Mhaldor has only detonated a single tank while I or Atalkez was around, and I think all of our tanks were detonated with either Aegoth or Nyderrasethi around. 
    Wasn't around for 3 tank raid I was working late, nor was Aegoth. I missed at least one more tank as well. I also have an issue with 3 of your tanks being detonated in broken rooms with special exits that guards and line of sight do not work in. 
  • KythraKythra Member Posts: 285 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Atalkez said:
    I guess the difference is I want to beat your best people. Hence an open challenger for a 2v2, which you all ignored. I already beat you 1v1, you haven't even challenged Farrah.

    You want to crush our scrubs, that's it. You're not showing superiority by dodging every real fight that comes your way.
    Kythrena does not recall a 2v2 challenge. Ask when we're around. I just don't care about the war anymore, tho and I got a new job. Idrc about scrub wiping, not a single person minus Torinn has challenged or accepted my offer. So there's two sides to the coin. No one from the Dawnblade, the supposed military branch of Targ would fight me. :( But Zackery and Verquisse get offered duels. :'(
  • FrederichFrederich Member Posts: 1,243 @ - Epic Achaean
    Guards might work at one of them.

    Just depends on if 1-way exits work a certain way.

    You guys also tanked us 6v14-17 (as already stated) so I think you guys made fairness just waltz out the fucking window the first time you guys did that.  Then you tanked the Dawnlord's Office, where none of us could even get to bar prism (which was a deathtrap for 3v14 at the time) and guards couldn't walk to that room, either.
  • KietKiet Member Posts: 3,263 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Micaelis said:
    Proficy said:
    Atalkez said:
    Mhaldor would break before Targossas if we went balls to the wall gank fest.

    Proficy would love it, but 90% of everyone else would be on ships or another game by the end of the weekend.
    You can talk about it all day. All im going to say is do it...
    Mhaldor has been hostile to targ since targs creation, and you all would only change your status with these soft added rules in play.
    I can 100% guatantee if it went to how the war system is now more than half of targ would lose army status by the end of the week.  And targ would do what it does now and hide until you and farrah come around.
    That's the difference of our sides. Mhaldors player base has had its resilience built and embedded in us.
    And to let it be know they have raided like 3x more without me and done more in these efforts without me..... what has your side done without your big names? Jus wait till my schedule clears up some.
    Funny you should ask, since I keep perfect notes and can answer your question with 100% accuracy! So, here you go....

    Well, easier than I thought. Farrah and/or Atalkez were involved in every single, successful, Targossian raid. 

    Proficy has...lost one war duel and won one war duel, and has not been involved in a single raid, either for or against.

    I suppose the statistics kind of support your point but...what in the hell have you even been doing this entire war?


    Have you heard of 'real life' :D

    Also, lol, I don't believe we've been tanked in a single raid where we had Aegoth to at least loldamage you guys out.

    Y'all also assuming a lot about who ends up leading fights in the first place, and we raid plenty when neither aegoth, nyd, nor proficy are around. There's at least 5 people that initiate fights on Mhaldor side, and whether that's good or bad, I don't gaf, but let's at least keep facts straight.
  • AntidasAntidas Member Posts: 1,504 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I can count at least four, probably more, people who initiate on Targ's side. Lets not pretend that its only ever Farrah or Atalkez.

    Siduri
  • KietKiet Member Posts: 3,263 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Frederich said:
    Guards might work at one of them.

    Just depends on if 1-way exits work a certain way.

    You guys also tanked us 6v14-17 (as already stated) so I think you guys made fairness just waltz out the fucking window the first time you guys did that.  Then you tanked the Dawnlord's Office, where none of us could even get to bar prism (which was a deathtrap for 3v14 at the time) and guards couldn't walk to that room, either.
    It was 4v4 until you guys had some people qq and stopped engaging. Then we brought more because it was free xp and people wanted to sit on the tank for that.

    You're literally shecks-level.
  • NyderrasethiNyderrasethi Member Posts: 91 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Kiet said:
    Frederich said:
    Guards might work at one of them.

    Just depends on if 1-way exits work a certain way.

    You guys also tanked us 6v14-17 (as already stated) so I think you guys made fairness just waltz out the fucking window the first time you guys did that.  Then you tanked the Dawnlord's Office, where none of us could even get to bar prism (which was a deathtrap for 3v14 at the time) and guards couldn't walk to that room, either.
    It was 4v4 until you guys had some people qq and stopped engaging. Then we brought more because it was free xp and people wanted to sit on the tank for that.

    You're literally shecks-level.
    He's in denial leave him be. First raid was 10 v 8 until people left too lol
    Ysela
  • RyldaghRyldagh Ontario, CanadaMember Posts: 121 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Frederich said:
    Tbh.

    The one thing that has pissed me off the most since the 2000 slave / citizen thing was changed was Ryldagh shouting and screaming that the gods were shit and wusses.

    You don't fucking insult gods (who are genuinely trying to do a good job)

    Keep calm and @Deucalion

    Wait, when did he do that?  

    All I saw in the logs was that he made a comment about them reneging from their agreement after their zealots had spent days of grief and bullshit fighting each other.

    Anyone pastebin the shits and wusses screaming?  Sounds lols worthy.

    Shirszae
  • KietKiet Member Posts: 3,263 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Morthif said:
    Kiet said:
    Have you heard of 'real life' :D

    Kiet said:
    It was 4v4 until you guys had some people qq and stopped engaging. Then we brought more because it was free xp and people wanted to sit on the tank for that.

    You're literally shecks-level.

    I've heard this double standard a few times this week. When Mhaldorians have to go it's "people have real lives'. When Targ's have to go "Get your people to stop rage quitting"
    ? Did I say they ragequit?

    All I said was that people left and we got sanction, so there was no reason to not just park as many people on the tank as possible for the free xp. They weren't about to assault the tank, after all.
  • TysandrTysandr Member Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Was this one defender Ruca?
    Nexus: Accents, Autotriggers, Dragon Talismans
    "As the child did... without the rope. Then fear will find you again."

  • FrederichFrederich Member Posts: 1,243 @ - Epic Achaean
    Nah.  It was when we 4v4'd and lost in city once and regrouped in Descent.  Laniara, Torinn had to go sleep.  Xaden had to go to work.

    So it was me and Nazihk on CWHO.

    They 4v1 ganked me in descent.

    I embraced.

    Came back out, Ainly had logged in.  Was fighting with Medi in city bcz idk.  AInly died, they got sanction.

    They brought 14~ (Llesvelt, Khel, Saibel, Medi, Lucianus, Crixos, Kiet, Eveitha, Medi, Remilia, Aegoth, Reyson, Shayde, Melodie and a few more.)

    So.  It was 2v14.  Because we weren't in city whilst they had sanction, they sent Medi, Crixos, andddd Saibel to 3v2 gank us until the tank finally went off.

    During this time, Medi tried to go on a thievery spree in our subdivision, and they made a wormhole.  Soooo.
  • TysandrTysandr Member Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Controversial: is it ganking if it isn't an ambush?
    Nexus: Accents, Autotriggers, Dragon Talismans
    "As the child did... without the rope. Then fear will find you again."

  • KietKiet Member Posts: 3,263 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Frederich said:
    Nah.  It was when we 4v4'd and lost in city once and regrouped in Descent.  Laniara, Torinn had to go sleep.  Xaden had to go to work.

    So it was me and Nazihk on CWHO.

    They 4v1 ganked me in descent.

    I embraced.

    Came back out, Ainly had logged in.  Was fighting with Medi in city bcz idk.  AInly died, they got sanction.

    They brought 14~ (Llesvelt, Khel, Saibel, Medi, Lucianus, Crixos, Kiet, Eveitha, Medi, Remilia, Aegoth, Reyson, Shayde, Melodie and a few more.)

    So.  It was 2v14.  Because we weren't in city whilst they had sanction, they sent Medi, Crixos, andddd Saibel to 3v2 gank us until the tank finally went off.

    During this time, Medi tried to go on a thievery spree in our subdivision, and they made a wormhole.  Soooo.
    Ok, so it was 4v4 until we got sanction and then we parked people there for xp since you stopped defending. Exactly what we said.
  • AnkhareoutefAnkhareoutef Member Posts: 347 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Kiet said:
    Frederich said:
    Nah.  It was when we 4v4'd and lost in city once and regrouped in Descent.  Laniara, Torinn had to go sleep.  Xaden had to go to work.

    So it was me and Nazihk on CWHO.

    They 4v1 ganked me in descent.

    I embraced.

    Came back out, Ainly had logged in.  Was fighting with Medi in city bcz idk.  AInly died, they got sanction.

    They brought 14~ (Llesvelt, Khel, Saibel, Medi, Lucianus, Crixos, Kiet, Eveitha, Medi, Remilia, Aegoth, Reyson, Shayde, Melodie and a few more.)

    So.  It was 2v14.  Because we weren't in city whilst they had sanction, they sent Medi, Crixos, andddd Saibel to 3v2 gank us until the tank finally went off.

    During this time, Medi tried to go on a thievery spree in our subdivision, and they made a wormhole.  Soooo.
    Ok, so it was 4v4 until we got sanction and then we parked people there for xp since you stopped defending. Exactly what we said.
    To be fair, "parking fourteen people there for xp" and "bolstering our defenses so you can't get us out" look the same. It's gonna leave a sour taste in people's mouths either way.
    Frederich
  • NyderrasethiNyderrasethi Member Posts: 91 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Kiet said:
    Frederich said:
    Nah.  It was when we 4v4'd and lost in city once and regrouped in Descent.  Laniara, Torinn had to go sleep.  Xaden had to go to work.

    So it was me and Nazihk on CWHO.

    They 4v1 ganked me in descent.

    I embraced.

    Came back out, Ainly had logged in.  Was fighting with Medi in city bcz idk.  AInly died, they got sanction.

    They brought 14~ (Llesvelt, Khel, Saibel, Medi, Lucianus, Crixos, Kiet, Eveitha, Medi, Remilia, Aegoth, Reyson, Shayde, Melodie and a few more.)

    So.  It was 2v14.  Because we weren't in city whilst they had sanction, they sent Medi, Crixos, andddd Saibel to 3v2 gank us until the tank finally went off.

    During this time, Medi tried to go on a thievery spree in our subdivision, and they made a wormhole.  Soooo.
    Ok, so it was 4v4 until we got sanction and then we parked people there for xp since you stopped defending. Exactly what we said.
    To be fair, "parking fourteen people there for xp" and "bolstering our defenses so you can't get us out" look the same. It's gonna leave a sour taste in people's mouths either way.
    To be fair this a universal tactic on both sides
  • FrederichFrederich Member Posts: 1,243 @ - Epic Achaean
    It was 4v4.

    Then 4v1 bcz we stopped engaging (then you got a kill on ainly)

    Then it was 14v2 with 3 people popping out to try and kill us repeatedly for not standing in city anymore.
  • KietKiet Member Posts: 3,263 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    All but 1 of the sanction-giving kills were 4v4, the last was 1 on 1. Not sure what the problem is.

    Also, people been ganking newbs in wilderness so I don't feel bad, but we did tel Medi to stop fighting you.
Sign In to Comment.