Hail, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

PvE Adjustments

14567810»

Comments

• CooperCooper IowaMember Posts: 4,479 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    If your friend is s&b attacking at 4 seconds they are doing something incredibly wrong. Should be 2.2 at worst. 

Lucianus
  • FrederichFrederich Member Posts: 1,243 @ - Epic Achaean
    Who knows.  However if they're paladining it up and supposed to be attacking 2.2 and doing 2%, they're dealing... more or less, more damage than me and are also way tankier.

Which I will be upset about because #Balance.  It was their hunting combo, iirc...  Maybe most of the balance issues stem from the fact that Paladins get a free +2 STR that most pretty much always keep up on themself... and for at least 15 minutes every hour, they get an extra +2... and they get weathering... and can STILL be runed up...

I mean, that might just be a small part of the issues that go on with balancing.  They can pretty much con spec and take no penalty for it... or they can str spec and get a ton of perks alongside it.  Especially whenever "Toughness" which is supposedly one of the 'KEY AWESOME DEFENSES AS A MONK" can also.. be duplicated by a priest/paladin with I think, Earth Blessing.  (Don't quote me on that last part though because I have no fucking clue how to paladin/priest))
  • AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 4,551 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    If they're currently attacking at 4 seconds they're probably using a broadsword and tower shield, so they'll be doing more damage but at a slower attack speed. Reducing that time to 2.2 seconds will also reduce the damage per attack.
  • SenaSena Member Posts: 3,926 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    If they're attacking at 4s, then they're using rend instead of slice. Slice/smash with broadsword+tower is closer to 3s.
    Lucianus
14567810»
Sign In to Comment.