Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Seafaring ship vs ship stuff

124»

Comments

• TahquilTahquil Member Posts: 4,464 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    She can still confirm if that was the lowest. While lying about it to save face on the forums might happen in the long run lying would only disadvantage her in her own sea battles.
  • KietKiet Member Posts: 3,263 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Tahquil said:
    She can still confirm if that was the lowest. While lying about it to save face on the forums might happen in the long run lying would only disadvantage her in her own sea battles.
    We already posted what we got on shipscan: 80%.
  • TahquilTahquil Member Posts: 4,464 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Tecton @Makarios : Can we have someone look into shipscan to see if it is bugged? Re: Anaria saying her hull health was low but the Mhaldorians never seeing it dip below 80% with shipscan.

IDEA: Change how shipscan is presented. With those who are RANK 5 in WATCH being able to see the exact percent of hull and sail health of ships and those RANK 4 and below seeing the number rounded to 10.
    Shirszae
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo DomingoMember Posts: 3,357 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    So much that ^

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

Watch is already overwhelmingly good a spec, so would be good!
  • SaevaSaeva Member Posts: 1,944 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Lol i don't keep logs of that kind of thing. It was already out of my buffer when this discussion arose. People keep logs for that long?  :o

• TarausTaraus The Gypsy WindMember, Seafaring Liason Posts: 890 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Yea, especially when it comes to combat-related things. There's a lot of log-sharing and open discussion that takes place, where opposing sides will look at both offense and defense together and try to figure out the bugs, flaws, various issues, and where there's room for change and improvement.

Maybe because I don't use a separate window for my wilderness map, but there's no way in hell I'm going to save logs of 1000+ seafaring maps of my ship moving. It's not happening.

Shirszae
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USAMember Posts: 1,818 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Saeva Why not? I even gave you one!
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
    I could never make it bigger! I can't see it! One day I'll get it working, or get you to help me when I see you next!

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo DomingoMember Posts: 3,357 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Wow, how can you even manage to sail without pushing your wilderness map to a window? I'd go crazy!

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

Mami
    She's already crazy!
    ShirszaeSaeva
    Yeah basically that. I feel comfortable with it.

• KayeilKayeil Washington StateMember Posts: 2,824 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Shirszae said:
    Wow, how can you even manage to sail without pushing your wilderness map to a window? I'd go crazy!
    I don't even know how.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

Dairon
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna beMember Posts: 3,370 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Saeva said:
    Lol i don't keep logs of that kind of thing. It was already out of my buffer when this discussion arose. People keep logs for that long?  :o
    I doubt my tactics are the norm, but 5 mil line buffer, log of literally everything I've seen or done since returning from dormancy. :s #KillMyHDD2k16
    Huh. Neat.
    Rom
  • RomRom Member Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Ahmet said:
    Saeva said:
    I doubt my tactics are the norm, but 5 mil line buffer, log of literally everything I've seen or done since returning from dormancy. :s #KillMyHDD2k16

yo yo yo B)
    Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
    Morthif
    No... I never want billions of useless lines of how I have wasted my life on my hard drive for all the world to find if I die.

• AtalkezAtalkez Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 5,217 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Is there an app that you can configure to delete stuff on your computer for you in the event things happen? Like if you tell the app "Hey if I don't log in in 3 days, delete <file directory>" thing?

That could totally be a thing.

You hug Aurora compassionately.
    Austere
    There is/are apps like that yeah! I can't remember any of their names, but you can also configure them to like email your loved ones and stuff.

This is particularly morbid for a thread about text ships though.
    Shirszae
  • AtalkezAtalkez Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 5,217 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    U wot m8

You hug Aurora compassionately.
  • AnariaAnaria Member Posts: 184 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Encryption - either full disk or of certain files - is a better and less morbid solution. ;)
    Shirszae
  • KinilanKinilan Member, Seafaring Liason Posts: 1,298 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Pop  can full of thermite wired to a timer.

Melt the drives, torch the board, burn the whole building down around it.

Also ship v ship damage is shit. Less ship "afflictions", no more channel on firing. More damage from all sources.
  • KhairtKhairt Member Posts: 279 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Where are my ship arties? Keel of the sphinx, mast of flying, level 2 hull regeneration ring, anklet of wavecall. If ship combat is going to be a thing, I feel like I should be able to throw my wallet at it.

TreyAerek
  • KinilanKinilan Member, Seafaring Liason Posts: 1,298 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I will murder your life to death.
  • TreyTrey Member Posts: 4,819 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Don't forget the pressurized nozzles to spray enemy ships down with Greek fire,  @Khairt

Shirszae
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USAMember Posts: 1,818 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    There we go, we're all harping on Hullmaintenance outpacing ballista damage, we really just need an 800cr Bottomless Bucket of Dragons' Tears, and a 1600cr Logosian Ballista.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
    TreyLorielanMorthif
  • GreysGreys Member, Seafaring Liason Posts: 713 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Please... just no...
    ShirszaeAnaria
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaMember Posts: 5,147 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    All of your jokes are terrible and you should feel terrible. :angry: 
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
    YaeAnariaDortheron
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San DiegoMember Posts: 1,906 @ - Epic Achaean
    Omg how do you do that map thing

ElowinDairon
Sign In to Comment.