Favorite Class (and why)?

124»

Comments

• Blademaster and Serpent. Samurai and ninja.
  • Alcinae said:
    Kresslack said:
    I'm really enjoying Runewarden for the Dual Wield + Ranged, efficiency with runes, sketching on the ground, propping totems. Runeblades and Runic Armour, being relatively tanky and versatile.
    I always wished the Shaman class could utilize Runeblades, and then.... when I checked the AB listings and I didn't see it for Shamans I cried in the corner for two (hopefully Achaean?) days.
    Shamans should get runehalberds.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Trevize said:
    Alcinae said:
    Kresslack said:
    I'm really enjoying Runewarden for the Dual Wield + Ranged, efficiency with runes, sketching on the ground, propping totems. Runeblades and Runic Armour, being relatively tanky and versatile.
    I always wished the Shaman class could utilize Runeblades, and then.... when I checked the AB listings and I didn't see it for Shamans I cried in the corner for two (hopefully Achaean?) days.
    Shamans should get runehalberds.
    Or runedolls.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Not sure if serious....but doesn't make sense for Shamans to get Runeblades.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    It's always been an issue that they are minus an ability in Runelore because they don't use weapons like a knight, and there's no alternative between the classes.

If you look at Elementalism between Magi and Sylvans, there's a couple abilities that one class gets but they roughly have the same amount of abilities.

Given most knights will duel wield and a lot of shamans end up with shields, I don't see a problem with allowing shields to be empowered. It's as much a flavour thing.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."