Comments

• Damnit looks like I need to upgrade 

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Eld reminds me I need to learn how to configue GUI's :(

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Oceana said:
    I need to learn how to upload pictures. Anyway, mine is a picture of a kelp forest, with a few fish, mostly teal and darker grey-green for the kelp. IRL Nereian.
    Go to your Desktop, hit Prnt Sc key on your keyboard. Open Paint and Ctrl + V. Save as desktop. Go to imgur.com, select Computer and choose the desktop image file. Press Start Upload. After it uploads,it will give you a lot of different links. Copy the Direct Image link, then when here press the Image icon above the reply box and paste the link in that box that pops up. Post Comment! 

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    Kresslack said:
    Oceana said:
    I need to learn how to upload pictures. Anyway, mine is a picture of a kelp forest, with a few fish, mostly teal and darker grey-green for the kelp. IRL Nereian.
    Go to your Desktop, hit Prnt Sc key on your keyboard. Open Paint and Ctrl + V. Save as desktop. Go to imgur.com, select Computer and choose the desktop image file. Press Start Upload. After it uploads,it will give you a lot of different links. Copy the Direct Image link, then when here press the Image icon above the reply box and paste the link in that box that pops up. Post Comment! 
    Tried this, but the upload fails with a -200 HTTP error. :(

The blue beads are my visual representation for the trigger menu I just pulled up.

• Thusly. Just F11'd my windows out of the way, but I was factory reset like 2 months ago, so don't even have AoE2x installed again yet. Or you'd see the little helmet down there and a gameranger icon.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • edited March 2013
    It's Charles Foster Ofdensen as facebones by crow821 on deviant art. I love this picture so much. If Baalzadeens all looked like this I'm sure Mhaldor could recruit most of the high-ranking men of Shallam/Targossas.
  • Eld said:
    Edit: Oh, did I do that wrong? Was it supposed to be just the desktop with nothing open?
    Edit edit: Here it is without Mudlet open.
    Is that ion? What wm is that?
  • edited March 2013
    Nevermind!

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • edited March 2013
    Dual screen.
    Every day sends future to past 
    Every breath leaves me one less to my last
  • @Drauka, the window manager is xmonad, with a dzen status bar at the top.
  • edited March 2013
    Whoops. Wrong thread.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • Eld said:
    @Drauka, the window manager is xmonad, with a dzen status bar at the top.
    Awesome, I'll look that up. I used to be all about minimalist and Linux and BSD were my desktop since 1996 (Slackware '96, heh). Loved Blackbox when it came out. I mainly just live out of terminal windows. Anyways, thanks man.
  • Why can I only like this once.

That's *awesome*