Minecraft

Comments

• Count me in for $10 if you have enough support
  • Also, @Tharvis. You act like it's not easy to become a god in vanilla. All you need is some protection diamond armor, and you should -never- die.

• Btw, we are  still around 12 bucks short on the renewal if anyone else wants to donate. If anyone else wants to play, let me now and I'll drop you on the whitelist!

• New server ip: 192.210.238.10:25765

• The server has been extended 3 more months thanks to @Cirana, @Azzad, and @Jacen. We still want more people though! It's been like a ghost town with just Azzad and myself around.

• MayMay Texas
    I've got to much stuff going on with my personal life, or I would come back. 
  • Since nobody but @Azzad and I play, we changed out the modpack. We've got some new mods that we've never used before, and I sincerely hope some of you will come in and check it out! Also, I saw a wild @Averi last night, but it left before I could do anything.

The modpack is updated on the launcher should any of you want to drop in. We are paid up for another (almost) 3 months, so no worry about that. @Jacen, @Halos, @Rispok, @Cirana, @Sheltan, @May@Tharvis

Also, just for @Ruth ...

• RuthRuth Singapore
    ..oh my god, can I catch it?
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• You need to go all Jurassic Park and extract DNA and etc.

• WE GOT THE JURASSIC PARK MOD?????
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    @Ruth there is also... pancakes.
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• RuthRuth Singapore
    I'll spare some time to hop down and check it out when I'm feeling better and not swarmed with school work!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Hey, am I still on the white list for this? What's the new IP, and I already dloaded the new mods. (Hopefully I installed them correctly heh)
    edited August 2015
    @Sunny the server is listed by default in the multiplayer section if you use the technic launcher to download the pack

on that note, mine and @jacen not very confusing at all machine room (about 1/4th of it)

edit : spoilered for the phones

• Um...technic launcher?

• Ok, so I got the IP, cause I learned to read back. Lets see if this works!

• edited August 2015
    (Nevermind I found it) :)
  • @Sunny What is your username?

• SunnyAshaela I think
  • Updated the modpack to make it a bit less heavy. Killed off Pam's Harvestcraft and the customNPC mod. Considering cutting it a bit more, but we'll see how it goes as is. 

@Sunny I'm still waiting to hear back from you on the name to whitelist. I did whitelist the one Jacen mentioned. @Bronislav I'm not sure if Zuko's realms server is still up, but you are more than welcome to join us here. It's pretty simple to join us.

edited September 2015

Our new portal building

And the new door to our base

(come back to us @Azzad, I need your master hand at designing D: )

• I've been having a blast just chilling on the vanilla server with @Asani @Judar and @Kresslack. I've yet to make my own base, but I've been busy tinkering around with spawn in the hopes of making it look somewhat decent. What do you guys think so far?

• Hey @Kazu username is SunnyAshaela as said. What's the name of the techniclauncher modpack?

• @Sunny MineAchaea . I'm pretty sure you are already whitelisted on it.

• Thanks. I'm downloading it now. Shouldn't take too long, but we'll see.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    I'm a minecraft noob, but would be interested in getting involved.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Which server, @Klendathu. We have a regular vanilla one and a modded one.

• Go modded!
  • Okay I'm curious, and I've finally got some free time, and I miss Minecraft, and multiclass isn't a thing yet.

But I'm not going to skim 87 pages for the server addresses. What are the servers? My Minecraft name is Modus_Pwnens.