Minecraft

Comments

• edited January 2013
    Unless the server IP at the start is actually the right one and it's just not online, what is the server IP now?
  • yeah @ruth i will as soon as i get my account login and everything from my mum (never thought i would need it)

• @Valden 216.246.108.66:25665

• I need to get on and work on that tunnel to my place more :$ but its all the way dug so feel free to go check out my place :)
  • can we get some update pictures or something of the server? i wanna see whats happening while i wait :)

• I didn't stop to think that the server would be whitelisted, could you add "Affian" please? Affian was actually my first character in Achaea and now it's my name IRL half the time too.
  • I keep seeing you try and log on lol. I'll yell at Daslin if I see him log in. If you see him on in-game just message him there.
  • Hayte said:
    I keep seeing you try and log on lol. I'll yell at Daslin if I see him log in. If you see him on in-game just message him there.
    Thanks
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Again ladies an' gents. PM me, or MSG me in-game. SO much easier than waiting. REALLY catches my attention. Or tag me in here.
    Also, you're whitelisted friend.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    How's Shallamcraft? Is my housething dead? I can't log in on this hotspot. I'll find somewhere to log in tomorrow maybe.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • @Daslin Thanks. I was watching the who list, would have sent a message if I had seen you
  • edited February 2013
    Just a quick note to say that the server is updated to the latest 1.4.7 Recommended Bukkit Build. Shouldn't have to worry about any bugs!

Also, again, just remember that if you need admin attention, either PM or MSG Daslin or I. Daslin about in-game issues (like whitelisting) and me for any server issues (like bugs). Thanks!

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• edited February 2013
    imageimage
  • All these minecraft creations are INSANE!! I'm jealous D:

@Synbios I -wish- I had the patience for that.

Also, Synbios, why don't you has minecraft?
  • Haven't purchased it. 

@Synbios and why not? Could be pretty sweet with you on the server
  • @Daslin: No credit card. Also, blame DF. Patience for world-building spent on that game. Will take a long time to recover said patience.

@Synbios aww. Now I wanna gift it to you lol. But, if that patience be gone, it's gone.
  • Nah, it's ok. Also too stuck on playing random Android games and LoL, plus Recettear, to go play something mind-intensive. 

• should deffinetly gift me @daslin :P
  • edited February 2013
  • Shame the server is essentially dead.

• Yeah I log on every other day or so and I never see anyone :(
  • Hayte said:
    Yeah I log on every other day or so and I never see anyone :(
    Same. I haven't been on recently because I updated to one of the snapshots. Just hasn't been worth the trouble of reverting.

• edited February 2013
    Edit: Nevermind, misunderstood.

Would love to be around more too, sorry. :(

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• Peanut butter Jhaeli time. :(
    Ended up grabbing FTB, got sucked into it. Sorry I've not been around a ton you guys!