Minecraft

Comments

• I died in lava and lost my precious. :(

Also it turns out my brother is minecraft Jesus.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Minecraft Jesus? And what precious did you lose?
  • Daslin said:
    As amusing as that is... Too close to spawn. Guys, seriously. Don't build anything near spawn. I'll have to start taking things down.
    This. If we're starting to get worried about being able to visit each other and want a transportation system, we can look at that separately, but pleasepleaseplease space out. If everyone keeps building too close to spawn, I'm gonna move it and figure out how to make it a no-building zone, mmkay? Thanks.

As for non-Achaean friends, I don't mind, as long as it's handled on a case-by-case basis and it's kept to minimal numbers. This really is intended for Achaeans only, but the occasional non-Achaean isn't a big deal - as long as they're also comfortable with the references and so forth. So @Daslin, feel free to use your own judgment there. If we want a loose guideline to follow, max one non-Achaean friend per person or something would probably be fine.

And finally, server updated! When I get some time, I'll be reviewing our mods again to make sure they're up to date and so forth!

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• *sigh* I'm going to regret this. Whitelist ptmeadors plz n ty?

• RuthRuth Singapore
    I share a ship with Hayte! We gonna set sail to the beyond!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

@Argys tell me your name and I'll whitelist you!
  • @Daslin think it'll be Zeravus.

@Argys alrighty, I'll get you whitelisted before I pass out. (Likely have you done in ten mins)
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    We have some semblance of a portal hub (not really) and the train station.

Senoske, Daslin, Halos, Ruth, Nadiel and Mosr are more or less already connected to the station by minetrack. Busy working on May and Shista's tunnel now. 

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • I made a tunnel to the station via Ruth, then realized how far it was and said screw it, I'll /spawn when I want to go there
    @Halos we need to figure the math for overworld/netherworld positioning. That way, we can actually make the portals, and get them set into a portal hub.
  • Lesson learned. Never go near @Halos animals. xD Other than that glad to see my house coming together.

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    It must be time to cull the herd again.

Also. You should maybe kind of aim smaller for your first house @Siena. Aim for four walls and a roof! :)

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • edited January 2013
    @Halos I was sort of thinking that! I might make a courtyard in most of my area that I cleared. Perhaps a garden :) Thanks for all your help! I do want to make a few vantage points/tree houses!

• Zuko said he was caught and stuck in Boiling Rock prison
  • I've been making a series of tunnels myself. I got sick trying to make it through the forest each time I tried going to my house. I'm almost done. :D The main entrance is by the desert and the tunnel back entrance near Halos stuff. Now I just need more cobblestone and jungle wood to finish my house, lol.

• RuthRuth Singapore
    @Hayte: need more decorations. Get to it!

• I finished all four of the engines and the main propellors >.> I don't decorate, I engineer.
  • annd. now that I look at it I'm prolly going ot have to change it. Apparently I built all the way up to the build cap and there's no way those props look functional
  • @Ruth I toyed with your tunnel in the train station and forgot to tell you :$
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    I saw! It looks prettified!

• heyy guys just finished reading all these posts -.- sounds awesome! i cant wait till i get minecraft my name will be sirblubbles

yes sirblubbles will be my name and i will be bubbling
    @Jespar I'm unsure if we can have a bubbling sir on our server. 

Kidding. Just lemme know when you get it.
  • i needa go buy one of dem prepaid cards cause i dont think i can use my debit card
  • edited January 2013
    @jespar I used my debit just fine.

• it sais i need to put my the last three numbers of my cvc in from the back of my card but i dont have them

• I would contact your bank for help then.

• i contacted them and i cant use this card to buy online

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Pay through paypal. I deposit money directly into paypal from my bank. (I hope your bank has an i-banking option.)