Achaean chars, chibi style.

Comments

• HhaosHhaos Cortland, Ohio
    Eld said:
    Up to date chibi @Hhaos:

[spoiler]
    [/spoiler]
    Itssssssssssssssssssssss GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAY!
  • You're gay.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• No Satyr Hhaos! Satyr Hhaos is lame! That is all :)
  • Hhaos said:
    As if my 

"SQUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

didn't prove that for you when I saw these pictures ^_^'
    It was more the inclination towards doing dirty things with boys, but that too. ;)

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    edited January 2013
    Shunsui said:

And a refugee cata team ( @Aisling, @Terra, @Ada, and @Havyn) chasing @Nemutaur out of New Hope

...I think I need to stop doing this and go outside
    Little late but I've been traveling.  Awesome!

Even before they were Chibilized, our cata team was super cute, too cute for Achaea.
  • Katzchen said:

Argys said:

Katzchen said:

@Scarlatti charming the pants off some adoring fans.

Don't let @Ourania see this. >_>

If She had issues with Him flirting with women, there would be serious problems in that relationship. Touching would be another matter entirely. I should know, She nearly bit my head off, or zapped me or something for poking Him with one finger once. (don't get the wrong itdea, this was after Katz watching her mother tackle Him, and burst into flames)

Now I see you and your mother as screaming, crying fans, Scarlatti as Justin Bieber and Ourania as Selena Gomez with a flamethrower...

• @Achilles, the girls aren't very cute to be honest, the cuteness is all Nemutaur

• Shunsui said:
    @Achilles, the girls aren't very cute to be honest, the cuteness is all Nemutaur
    Nothing like a frog in a suit.
  • Nemutaur said:
    Shunsui said:
    @Achilles, the girls aren't very cute to be honest, the cuteness is all Nemutaur
    Nothing like a frog in a suit.

• KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    edited January 2013

Arador said:
    Argys said:
    Katzchen said:

Scarlatti charming the pants off some adoring fans.

Don't let Ourania see this. >_>
    If She had issues with Him flirting with women, there would be serious problems in that relationship. Touching would be another matter entirely. I should know, She nearly bit my head off, or zapped me or something for poking Him with one finger once. (don't get the wrong itdea, this was after Katz watching her mother tackle Him, and burst into flames)
    Now I see you and your mother as screaming, crying fans, Scarlatti as Justin Bieber and Ourania as Selena Gomez with a flamethrower...
      I am actually offended at this. D: Though I do not know who Selene Gomez is, and I'm guessing I probably don't care.

• I made an account (well, logged in to the one I already have, I suppose) just to post this one of bashing goblins in Azdun.image
    And this one that I made a few months ago to help me solidify my visual for what Mariel may look like in the future:

• Hey I forgot about this thread somehow.

My recent change back to jester has reminded me of one of my favorite things about the class: Arrowcatch

LoS? I don't even care:

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    where's Chibi-Achilles, Shunsui-san?
  • I tried. Needs more hair color options.
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

Unassuming little fellow, isn't he?
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • I'm sorry, @Xith, but I really cannot think of that guy as anyone other than Twisted Fate from LoL.

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • I'm sorry, @Xith, but I really cannot think of that as a guy.
  • Erasariel said:
    I'm sorry, @Xith, but I really cannot think of that guy as anyone other than Twisted Fate from LoL.
    Have mac. Haven't played. :(
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Gah, can anyone make Peak one? I am having issues with doing it on this laptop, and won't have access to my PC for a while. Have his description if someone wants to give it a shot.

• same for me, please. message me IG for ana's desc. 

• Chibi Anai in her ship cabin:

• that pervy smug turtle just made the entire picture

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • @Shunsui - love it! Thankyou! :X

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    edited February 2013
    I spent ages agonising over the staff types, and then cloak/wings, and then looking all over for anything that might look like scars. And there isn't really a frog head.

Best I could do @Entaro! Let me know if you want the project, then you can just open that and make your own changes :P

(the blue light thing is supposed to be an SoA, but it can be whatever you want)

If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• Jurixe said:
    I spent ages agonising over the staff types, and then cloak/wings, and then looking all over for anything that might look like scars. And there isn't really a frog head.

Best I could do @Entaro! Let me know if you want the project, then you can just open that and make your own changes :P

(the blue light thing is supposed to be an SoA, but it can be whatever you want)

hahaha I'm bald!! Did they not have anyone with a hood? :P

I think he's adorable :D

(Party): Crixos says, "Open your wunjos, people of Sapience."
    (Party): Crixos says, "Be nairated by my words."