Achaean chars, chibi style.

Comments

• KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    edited January 2013
    Holy crap, it's 3:40am, and my internet hasn't disconnected in over an hour. Why does it have to work fine now? I highly doubt the technician finally went and sorted the problem at 2am in the middle of a storm. I will just have to enjoy it while it lasts.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• Start duelling. Best way to make your internet die.

• edited January 2013

Nell being unhappy with someone.  And I really wish that they had tattoos like she has, but her's are way too ornate.

Gonna try to make a more 'casual' one now

I really suck at this.
  • You are all so horribly pale, are you sure you're actually adventurers? D:

Nim chilling out, not in armor (even though she's never not in armor because I'm too lazy to use a stasis bag)

Nim engaging in what might be combat. (Given that it's Nim, she could very well just hard at work trying to befriend the other avatars in the thread!)

I'm not especially happy with either, though. For one thing, Lifeless Sun looks nothing like it ought to, and although she totally should have a green tunic thing to wear over her armor, she presently doesn't! On the other hand, since I've been lazy about updating her description, the picture's depiction of her hair is somehow more accurate to what I want it to be than her actual description is!

• Hrm. No totems.... D:

• Iocun said:
    All your characters are weak.

!!COOL!!

I think I hate all of these; Maplestory was a dark chapter of my life.
    Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
  • XerXer Langley
    I don't have black hair >.> I have silver hair and brown eyes haha. I was going to make silver/grey eyes as well, but upon reading how many people had them, I decided that it would be best to go a more normal colour for eyes if my hair was going to be weirdish <.<
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    I must make one.... Someday.
  • edited January 2013
    All the cute. I had to join it

@Nim. Averi can't tan because she has one of those pale sunburn at the slight touch of sunlight skins.
    Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • Nim said:

You are all so horribly pale, are you sure you're actually adventurers? D:

Nim chilling out, not in armor (even though she's never not in armor because I'm too lazy to use a stasis bag)

Rather be pale than a Sadida!

says the forestal
  • Because I've nothing better to do with my time, I made two Ginmunds:
    image and   image

There goes the rest of my afternoon...

Dethea and Brimstone!!
  • so much cute!

all my uguu

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • @Dethea: needs moar bling.

• @Cinya love them! Vayne looks awesome.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Oh god, this seems fun. Got to fiddle with this when I'm back on my laptop.

Also I am different! I have grey fur and amethyst eyes! Not black hair and silver eyes.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• I also thought of Sadidas.

Party right, party hard,

Sing and dance, perfect bard.

Prefarar loop, accentato whore,

Buy a new rapier, get nerfed some more.

• That's probably the most adorable rendering of Fats, ever. It just needs a puddle of gore to stand in.
  • Oh god, Fats got me good.

• @Aisling:

god damnit this is addictive D:

• Exelethril preparing to defend his city when he's not dformed.

Yus, super addictive.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]