Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Character Theme Songs

2»

Comments

• TreyTrey Member Posts: 4,797 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited June 26
  • SpheraSphera Member Posts: 13
    M'kay! So, I have to admit to listening to lots of anime songs, Kawaii Core, Lofi Hip-hop, etc. when playing Sphera. Especially when hunting! Just put on a playlist of battle music and I'm good bashing for hours.

I feel like this would be her general theme song, because of the innocent, happy-go-lucky vibe.

This would be her 'intense theme' for when fighting and hunting!

Oof, okay. I could list songs forever, but I think those would be her main two. :)

Someone says, "Yeah, I think that's going to cost you."

You say in a soft, breathy voice, "Okie dokie! I'll give you...fifteen gold and two crisp high fives."
    Lenn
  • CobaultCobault Member Posts: 111 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    There's always two songs that make me think of Cob when I hear them:

&

If I had to pick one for his theme song though? I gotta steal from Black Clover  <3

• XallaxXallax Member Posts: 56 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Xallax on Cyrene's enemies: 

Xallax in general: 
    Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?

Please note that Xallax the character is a rebel advocating for Harmony. Please do not take his views and hate me for them OOCly! <3 Have a nice day.
    Hope I ain't necroing, because I found another.

If it's a necro sorry.
    Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?

Please note that Xallax the character is a rebel advocating for Harmony. Please do not take his views and hate me for them OOCly! <3 Have a nice day.
  • MilabarMilabar Member Posts: 196 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent

Nyn and Mila's 50th anniversary song
  • JadysJadys Member Posts: 216 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent

Sign In to Comment.