We Draw Our Characters

Comments

• edited January 2018
    DnD night waiting for my turn and a napkin and markers were left near me....>,> and I was trying to decide what new hairstyle. I'm no amazing artist. But look! Napkin art! 
      Edit: or not. Mobile is stupid.

• Retry. :)
  • edited January 2018
    Xaden is now a Tas'la, and ever since the earth Lord quests I picture this ;

http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091108221131/squidbillies/images/9/9c/Meth_Hogs.jpg

He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    @Sholen You doodle better in napkins than I do altogether  :'(

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• edited January 2018

I
    I can't draw, so I asked a five year old to draw Cailin for me. I like it. :D
  • Yae said:

I still exist on Discord. @Aralaya
    It's amazing!!!!

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Man I never think you can blow me away more than you have previously, and you always prove me wrong, Yae.

What wonderful talent and skill. <3
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • The one on the right has more personality IMO.
  • I wish I could draw like that. You are amazing @Yae .  Is there wanting I can commission to draw Sho? 
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Yae said:
     :3 Your words always are so nice to hear, @Melodie! (I swear I showed it to you before, maybe? I know I showed Rom while I was working on it!)

It's still an ongoing debate whether IG Yae is actually an artist or not. I even signed it here as Yae! Will @Ellodin still love it as much if everything is in stick figures?  :s

Does anyone remember this:

Anyway, I was really happy @Jurixe and @Ruth invited me to participate! \o/ 

People should petition to give me a custom ping on Discord to give out freebies.
    Legitimately blown away when I received it @Yae. Gorgeous stuff with lots of meaning, awesome addition to the gift!
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• I am really liking tash'la, turning into my second go-to race for reincarnations. Beautiful picture, thal!
  • Jhaeli said:
    Beautiful painting.
    Really liking the watercolor, well done!
  • I really love her hair!

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• what happens when you cross a dragon and a butterfly?

a dragonfly. :3
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• @Tysandr thought of that.  I wasnt feeling it.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Tysandr said:
    what happens when you cross a dragon and a butterfly?
    Lala in dragonform.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."