Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

We Draw Our Characters

Comments

• KatsuragiKatsuragi Posts: 98Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Sayenna said:
    ... recreate Sayenna in Black Desert Online instead.
    Hey, I did this with @Shirszae the other day (though the heavy-armor options for women are kind of lackluster, as you'd expect in an MMO) and got her approval!

Did Katsuragi also, but even with all my efforts she still looks more delicate than I'd like.

I have 150 Lusternian credits that I'll trade over for Achaean ones. Let me know if you're interested!
    JaydenSiduri
  • SholenSholen Posts: 53Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited August 2017
    Dont hate me.. but.. I couldnt find the thread where we post dolls.. so... here is my doll of Sholen.

ShimiShirszaeSiduri
    edited August 2017
    Helping @Charlius design his scythe. Possible design. Didn't have colors to do the luminescent stuff. But. There it is. I'm no artist! But i tried. :)

AldwicRekhyrNyneve
    edited January 29
    DnD night waiting for my turn and a napkin and markers were left near me....>,> and I was trying to decide what new hairstyle. I'm no amazing artist. But look! Napkin art! 
      Edit: or not. Mobile is stupid.

Shimi
    Retry. :)
    ShimiShirszaeTalamondNyneve
  • XadenXaden Posts: 2,315Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited January 29
    Xaden is now a Tas'la, and ever since the earth Lord quests I picture this ;

http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091108221131/squidbillies/images/9/9c/Meth_Hogs.jpg

He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

SholenReynaerdNyneve
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo DomingoPosts: 3,066Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Sholen You doodle better in napkins than I do altogether  :'(

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

Sholen
  • CailinCailin Posts: 224Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited January 30

I
    I can't draw, so I asked a five year old to draw Cailin for me. I like it. :D
    SholenNyneveSaeva
  • AralayaAralaya Posts: 1,175Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Yae said:

I still exist on Discord. @Aralaya
    It's amazing!!!!

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    Sholen
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaPosts: 4,883Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Man I never think you can blow me away more than you have previously, and you always prove me wrong, Yae.

What wonderful talent and skill. <3
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
    SholenYaeRom
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 2,058Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    The one on the right has more personality IMO.

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
    Yae
    I wish I could draw like that. You are amazing @Yae .  Is there wanting I can commission to draw Sho? 
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect itPosts: 1,649Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Yae said:
     :3 Your words always are so nice to hear, @Melodie! (I swear I showed it to you before, maybe? I know I showed Rom while I was working on it!)

It's still an ongoing debate whether IG Yae is actually an artist or not. I even signed it here as Yae! Will @Ellodin still love it as much if everything is in stick figures?  :s

Does anyone remember this:

Anyway, I was really happy @Jurixe and @Ruth invited me to participate! \o/ 

People should petition to give me a custom ping on Discord to give out freebies.
    Legitimately blown away when I received it @Yae. Gorgeous stuff with lots of meaning, awesome addition to the gift!
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

YaeEllodinRom
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 2,058Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I am really liking tash'la, turning into my second go-to race for reincarnations. Beautiful picture, thal!

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
    ThalyssraSholenNyneve
  • PlakPlak Posts: 88Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Jhaeli said:
    Beautiful painting.
    Really liking the watercolor, well done!
    SholenJhaeli
Sign In to Comment.