We Draw Our Characters

Comments

• I should get around to getting someone to actually draw dela for me sometime.

• Averi said:
    @Kayeil

I miss you. Come back so we can revel in our eternal love <3.
    Nooooo! Stay away!! Daddy wants his top ten spot!
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• I have attempted to create Ailea 

• @Ailea and her mother  :)

• Goodness those are adorable!! I'm just gonna put this here...
  • I kinda want to see someone draw art of a top-tier fighter surrounded by Delosian eagles, except they're actually birds and they're like perched everywhere.
  • Hey, is anyone out there willing to try drawing a picture of Natliya?
    I'd be all right with paying a bit in credits - don't have much, but can still give a few for a good drawing.

If interested, please PM me for description and stuff.
    I don't like long goodbyes.
  •          

• JaydenJayden WA, USA
    edited September 2016

Katsuragi said:
    For those interested in character-creator/avatar maker things that crop up from time to time in the thread, this is Medeia according to charat.me.

I mean, sure, I tried drawing Jayden about 9 years ago, which ended... poorly, especially since I found it recently and it was worse than I remember. These aren't perfect, but they're so adorable, so I'll take it over nothing!

• edited September 2016
    How did I overlook this adorable thread for so long? Since I can't draw you get charat.me Aralaya

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • I really get my hopes up everytime I come to this threat thinking people actually -drew- their damned characters. Someone should just make a doll maker thread, then I can actually know and feel excited whenever a real drawing comes up instead of just seeing more doll dress-ups. 
  • I can't draw so...
  • Sholen said:
    I can't draw so...

Quote box hates me. I'm not trying to belittle you or anyone that uses doll makers. But I always get my hopes up expecting a random Yae drawing, or maybe a Saeva chibi doodle or something. I just think we should make a thread for the doll makers, is all.
  • I put in my commish'd art @Aquil plz no hate me
  • Haha. I actually agree there should be a separate thread for it considering it's a draw thread. Someone should create one! I don't mind either way, though.  :)

Gosh, the expectation, @Aquil. I should get back to drawing relatively soon, though. Just need to get RL sorted a bit before I have the time.  :o
    If you need me, you can find me sporadically on the Achaea Discord as Yae. 
    Do not DM on forums unless you're ok with waiting a couple months!
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Looks adorable

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I was JUST thinking that I missed your pictures today.

Too lovely.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby