The biggest release in Achaea's history will be happening

Comments

• Rangor said:
    No pk Sundays will be introduced. 

No login Sundays*
  • They are getting rid of timezones.

• Everyone is going to be pacified this Logosmas period so noone ruins Christmas again.
  • I thought we were starting the grief war during Logosmas, though..
  • Solnir said:
    I thought we were starting the grief war during Logosmas, though..
    You are.  Divine win.  Game over

• I remember getting called a grinch one year, many many years ago, just because I was bored on Christmas day and at the time played an occie who was a thief. Good fun.
  • They're gonna delete all the other games and/or merge them with Achaea.
  • If I was to make a serious prediction, I would honestly have to assume it was the release of 'under the sea' zones.

- The zones would encompass most of the ocean tiles
    - Deepsea diving is revamped into an ability that drops you into this zone (I'm assuming there would be another way to enter)
    - Will be able to visit/attack the other Triton cities (Scyros, Phocia, Caspia, etc.)
    - Will meet several different groups of power, such as merfolk, caspites, and even followers of Sllshya
    - Can bump into horrors of the deep
    - When transversing this underwater landscape, you can come across caves with treasure. This replaces the original deepsea diving idea
    - Can enter the Triton war and somehow influence victories

Assumptions based on:

- We were told it was one of the biggest projects in Achaea's history BUT not a new continent. The sea isnt a new continent
    - We had 2 visions recently given to us based on the sea, one showcasing Sllshya
    - Triton forces have been part of Achaea's history for much of its time, yet we've only ever gotten access to Lothos (You Nerai excluded)
    - Tritons have threatened the land before, I could see a resurgence in this conflict bringing about the unveiling.

Should be interesting to see what it is!
  • Probably not the case, but opening up some of the other planes for exploration/bashing/questing would be neat. 
  • There was a strange deathsight earlier today having to do with the fire elemental that mages call upon... Hmmmm!
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • edited November 2017

Your drawn breath turns momentarily blistering hot in your lungs as a cyclonic squallguard falls in battle upon the banks of Kkractle's Grasp

Not sure if it is something unique or not, just figured I'd add it since it was mentioned. 

• Lol battle of the elements. Love it
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    They'd also have to make a day exactly 60 minutes, which it currently is not.
  • Aeon comes back, sighs, brings us a new calendar, Poofs away again

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Vender's sick beats are the biggest release in Achaea.
  • Your drawn breath turns momentarily blistering hot in your lungs as a cyclonic squallguard falls in battle upon the banks of Kkractle's Grasp

Not sure if it is something unique or not, just figured I'd add it since it was mentioned. 

Looks like things are heating up.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• In a wave of oceanic fury, the Alcazar royal guards have destroyed a towering stone giant.
  • edited November 2017
    its happening!
    https://media.giphy.com/media/rl0FOxdz7CcxO/giphy.gif

(Don't wanna spam people)
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Elemental holos @Aegoth
  • I was actually thinking about that. If they allowed the elemental holos because we're about to see a big ordeal with/between the elements. 
  • Roused from his lofty roost, Rovalamm's rage is made manifest, destroying a Hand of the Flame in one fell swoop.

Two more days!
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena

The Tide turns, and ten score Guardians of the Vault fall to the immense might of the Cetan.

• Sylvans and magi lost their connection to the earth.
  • As the earth quakes and trembles, a dozen of the elite Mawguard fall to the might of Dolodach.
  • Turns out to be a mess of terraforming to add gardening.
  • I've been holding off on going Magi until I see what the event holds. This is making me want to be a magi for the event.  :'(
  • I've been holding off on going Magi until I see what the event holds. This is making me want to be a magi for the event.  :'(
    Here's to hoping I can actually be useful... because there really are so few active magi in Hashan.
  • Asmodron said:
    If I was to make a serious prediction, I would honestly have to assume it was the release of 'under the sea' zones.

- The zones would encompass most of the ocean tiles
    - Deepsea diving is revamped into an ability that drops you into this zone (I'm assuming there would be another way to enter)
    - Will be able to visit/attack the other Triton cities (Scyros, Phocia, Caspia, etc.)
    - Will meet several different groups of power, such as merfolk, caspites, and even followers of Sllshya
    - Can bump into horrors of the deep
    - When transversing this underwater landscape, you can come across caves with treasure. This replaces the original deepsea diving idea
    - Can enter the Triton war and somehow influence victories

Assumptions based on:

- We were told it was one of the biggest projects in Achaea's history BUT not a new continent. The sea isnt a new continent
    - We had 2 visions recently given to us based on the sea, one showcasing Sllshya
    - Triton forces have been part of Achaea's history for much of its time, yet we've only ever gotten access to Lothos (You Nerai excluded)
    - Tritons have threatened the land before, I could see a resurgence in this conflict bringing about the unveiling.

Should be interesting to see what it is!
    Would love to play as a Triton. They got such a rich history and lore.
    That is not an ordinary star, my son. That star is the tear of a warrior. A lost soul who has finished his battles somewhere on this planet. A pitiful soul who could not find his way to the lofty realm where the great spirit awaits us all.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    It's a nice wish, but 99.99999999% impossible.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby