Wheel February 2017

1234568»

Comments

• Speaking of the Wheel, @Makarios... can we please have something to do with these countless direwolves? Such as a way to trade them in? I have a numerous amount that I look like I am not a direwolf breeder.  

• Ailea said:
    Speaking of the Wheel, @Makarios... can we please have something to do with these countless direwolves? Such as a way to trade them in? I have a numerous amount that I look like I am not a direwolf breeder.  
    I offered to open a farm...
  • No more pet caches please, the wheel is decently risk/reward when you remove those. They are awful...
  • Just spun and got bound credits. I aint even lying. I got rewarded 1 bound credits....didnt know it could hit that low.
  • You deftly spin a large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune. It begins whirling rapidly, emanating a loud,
    clacking noise.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with racetrack tickets.

You deftly spin a large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune. It begins whirling rapidly, emanating a loud,
    clacking noise.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with racetrack tickets.

You deftly spin a large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune. It begins whirling rapidly, emanating a loud,
    clacking noise.

clacking noise.

You haven't won anything on your bet

I am not one to complain at ALL about gambling or playing that game... but haha can we get some kind of variety going, I refuse to think this was coincidence.

• RNGesus hates you.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• If only you had a vision of this, like a prophecy or something...

Oh well.
  • 30 spins

5  racetrack tickets
    5  supreme talisman
        artefact discount vouchers
    4  tokens
        Epicurean Sash
    2  Artefact upgrade credits
    4  crate
        3 nuts, xerthyst
    3  bound credits
        Mayan Crown
    3  Lesson Gain (700)

• Sell me a grimoiregut it you get one <3
  • Of those caches, how many were historical and blackwave?
  • All historical.  All crap that didn't even pay out the token price, really.   Only one of slight interest is the lily, but I'm not going to throw more credits for something I can buy with the Mayan Crown I got :D

This cache cannot be opened for that talisman set.
    Options are historical.

As you open a supreme talisman cache a bright light shines from within.
    You have been awarded with a brooch's clasp talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with an hourglass's bottom talisman piece!

You have been awarded with glass lily petals talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with a mongoose's paw talisman piece!

You have been awarded with a smooth piece of obsidian talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with a rough piece of obsidian talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with an ozhera nest talisman piece!

You have been awarded with hellcat bait talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with a Golden Window's pane talisman piece!

You have been awarded with turtle bait talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with a polka-dot turtle tail talisman piece!

• edited March 2017
    You know...historical would be bareable if not accepted....if the stupid minipet talismans were removed and burned in deucalion's flames.
  • Caelan said:
    All historical.  All crap that didn't even pay out the token price, really.   Only one of slight interest is the lily, but I'm not going to throw more credits for something I can buy with the Mayan Crown I got :D

You mean the cache in SoW? that's like 3 MCs each, more expensive than buying a historical cache off someone.
  • I mean just buying lucky that I know will give + results