What did you get in your globes?

Comments

• Opened 2 globes - got a trait reset, a Mayan crown, and together about 5000 gold.
    I beat the system.
    Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    About 240 bound credits, 3 mayan crowns, a diamond artefact vial, roughly 200K~ gold, a kaleidoscope, jar, hourglass, spiritboard and box.

I traded in the vial for 26 credits, because it messes with my vial list and my OCD won't abide it.

Bought a few extra crowns, more obfuscated vials and the bound credits are paying for the customisation of the obfuscated vials because they no longer match my other obfuscated vials.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• edited December 2012
    Ugh, ugh, ugh.  All I wanted was a crate.

5-8 credits each and a free reincarnation (not needed!)  :P

The funny thing is, globes are so fun that if they put good items in all of them I think people would spend so much money on them.  Things you can't trade if you don't need it sucks.  

I want the fox. :(
  • Sylvance said:
    rage

Not sure why you're ranting, if you add up the value of the things you can tradein/sell it comes out to more than you'd get spending $50 bucks directly on credits.
    My free mudlet scripts can be had HERE.
  • AktillumAktillum Philippines
    The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a bazooka joe!

• So who thinks the globes should maybe include some room credits or halfrooms?

I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • they give bound credits too... bound... ffs
  • edited December 2012
    @Tecton - Can these changes please be made retroactive? Guessing that would have to be done through the Issue system (esp with item numbers etc), but it really would be well received.

ETA: unWTFing my grammar
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • Goddamned Tecton, taking away all my grump... though.. I still think the novelty things would be better in a travelling bazaar rather than as something you use real cash for
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    @Katia, stop being such a grumpy Scrooge. ;)
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Sohl said:
    Sylvance said:
    rage

Not sure why you're ranting, if you add up the value of the things you can tradein/sell it comes out to more than you'd get spending $50 bucks directly on credits.
    @Sohl Yes, but you're missing the point. I didn't want three vials and a Crown, I wanted two pipes and the change in UNBOUND credits, or maybe a tuning fork. What part of that can't you comprehend?
  • ^---a crown and three vials is easily 2 pipes...

Thing is the Globes are a gamble, sure you might get really lucky and get some major artefact you can trade in for something you really really want, but the odds of that are slim.

I just like them because they are random and fun, and that enough is away for me to throw some cash at IRE.  That and now I am running around predicting peoples future with a spirit board.
  • Gambler after my own heart.

Party right, party hard,

Sing and dance, perfect bard.

Prefarar loop, accentato whore,

Buy a new rapier, get nerfed some more.

• I WANT THE WORLD, I WANT THE WHOLE WORLD, GIVE IT TO ME NOOOOWWWWW. 

You enter into a gamble when you buy the globes. I don't understand why you rant about globes themselves being awful or whatever when you full well knew that when buying them? If you wanted specific things, buy specific things!

• Kyrra said:
    About 240 bound credits, 3 mayan crowns, a diamond artefact vial, roughly 200K~ gold, a kaleidoscope, jar, hourglass, spiritboard and box.

I traded in the vial for 26 credits, because it messes with my vial list and my OCD won't abide it.

Bought a few extra crowns, more obfuscated vials and the bound credits are paying for the customisation of the obfuscated vials because they no longer match my other obfuscated vials.
    @Kyrra - how many did you buy?
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    less than i did 

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Xith said:

So who thinks the globes should maybe include some room credits or halfrooms?

If they included these, I would buy like 20 of them.
  • Sylvance said:
    Sohl said:
    Sylvance said:
    rage

@Sohl Yes, but you're missing the point. I didn't want three vials and a Crown, I wanted two pipes and the change in UNBOUND credits, or maybe a tuning fork. What part of that can't you comprehend?
    The amount of self-entitlement in this post is staggering. You're like one of those guys at the craps table who lets it all ride and then demands a do-over on snake eyes.

(The house limit is -three- do-overs, sir.)

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Sylvance said:
    @Kyrra - how many did you buy?
    Initially 30. I bought 5 more after. I was tempted to buy more but uh.. I'm supposed to be saving right now >_>
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Sohl said:
    I think we done been trolled.

Well played, sir.
    Thanks, buddy ;)
  • edited December 2012
    Ya know, now I think about it, folks, the clue to how these globes would turn out was given to us when Hermes got et.  Well played, @Admins, well played.
  • edited December 2012
    Lesser Vault

• Peak said:
    Sohl said:
    I think we done been trolled.

Well played, sir.
    If only :(
    You want that Lesser Vault or not, @Peak ?