Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Achaean Raves

Comments

• IsrayhlIsrayhl Member Posts: 192 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    @Dunn and @Strata, on my side. Awesome fight guys, some of the most fun I've had in a bit. 

@Farrah, @Mezghar, @Solnir - thanks for being good sports and coming back with different strats. It was a fun 3v3 all and all! 
    FarrahKyoshiroDunn
  • SolnirSolnir Member Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Israyhl said:
    @Dunn and @Strata, on my side. Awesome fight guys, some of the most fun I've had in a bit. 

@Farrah, @Mezghar, @Solnir - thanks for being good sports and coming back with different strats. It was a fun 3v3 all and all! 
    One day I'll learn how to pally. 
    Today is not that day, though.
    XiasIsrayhl
  • MilabarMilabar Member Posts: 216 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I like it, @Kyrra, I'm working on my own 60+ room house and we're stalled out around room 40, but I like the style concept you have.  

Most of @Nyneve and mine house is basically two levels, with a tower and a tree thrown in
  • KyrraKyrra AustraliaMember Posts: 4,874 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    The purple rooms are IN from the rooms they are next to and the cyan rooms are tower rooms. The entire house is built around a large atrium in the centre with a glass ceiling, which is where the design came from.

The house I had in Cyrene was sprawling and could be added onto. This one.. I wanted very structured because realism bites me in the ass. It's going to be glorious when it is finished though I wish I wasn't looking at double cost for everything.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• AnkhareoutefAnkhareoutef Member Posts: 347 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Super big shout outs to @Rangor, @Paxton, @Miriew, @Mycen, and @Caelan for all the combat testing help shit lately.  Feeling pretty good about things thank to ya'll!
    CaelanMycen
  • CaelanCaelan Member Posts: 2,016 @ - Epic Achaean
    Super big shout outs to @Rangor, @Paxton, @Miriew, @Mycen, and @Caelan for all the combat testing help shit lately.  Feeling pretty good about things thank to ya'll!
    Sorry I wasnt around more this last weekend. Had a wedding to get drunk at all weekend between 12 hour drives.  Logged in last night and saw you completed a bounty.  Nodded proudly.

Ankhareoutef
  • TaryiusTaryius Member Posts: 764 @ - Epic Achaean
    @Farrah 's pretty cool.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaMember Posts: 5,108 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Farrah's not cool.
    FarrahZheoAnkhareoutef
  • PuxiPuxi Member Posts: 625 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    @Farrah won't respond to my IC attempts to flirt with her. I wonder why...
  • PyoriPyori Member Posts: 1,944 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Puxi said:
    @Farrah won't respond to my IC attempts to flirt with her. I wonder why...
    Her heart lies with Cooper.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 6,312 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    You know who's not cool? @Tesha. She feeds her crew only the poorest fillets of fish, and even tricks them into eating vegetables.

Cerys
  • FarrahFarrah Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 2,528 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Taryius said:
    Holy crap. This event was incredibly fun from start to finish! To all the Admin involved with the event, or planning, you are always amazing in making this a game like no other! <3

I even got to incinerate something, as promised. <3
    TeshaTaryiusXias
  • AnkhareoutefAnkhareoutef Member Posts: 347 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Rangor
    I thought Maim defended her own honour just fine.

:(

Was a solid defense effort on Targ's part though given the terrible looking odds. I was happy.
    DunnKarrenXias
  • DunnDunn Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 6,246 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    That rain strat was beautiful @Farrah. Too bad Mhaldor had just tried the vanilla version of it so we all had butterflies in hand. 

KarrenBoosteya
  • RangorRangor Member Posts: 3,282 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Dunn said:
    That rain strat was beautiful @Farrah. Too bad Mhaldor had just tried the vanilla version of it so we all had butterflies in hand. 
    First cute dogs, now butterflies. What's next for team Babel?
    Idk if I should be imagining every Ashtani smiling with butterflies fluttering about and landing on outstretched hands or a horde of gross, angry Ashtani holding crushed, dead butterflies. I'm choosing the latter to conform to my world view.
    TorinnRangorBoosteya
  • CaelanCaelan Member Posts: 2,016 @ - Epic Achaean
    Dunn said:
    Dogs with butterfly wings. 

RangorXiasShirszae
  • AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 4,942 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Dunn said:
    Dogs with butterfly wings. 
    Chaos has gone too far.
    Rangor
  • DunnDunn Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 6,246 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    It’ll work itself out in the End. 

KyrraBoosteya
  • TorinnTorinn Member Posts: 1,301 @ - Epic Achaean
    I've long had a theory that if the servers for Achaea ever turn off they'll do a story at the end about Chaos winning and everything going poof.  
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
    CaelanBoosteya
Sign In to Comment.