Achaean Raves

Comments

• I think this was mentioned before already, but I love the new deathsights. Discovering new ones every day...

A few examples:

Erupting from the boggy ground, a spinorthos pauses only momentarily to kill X before retreating into the marshy mists once more.

X screams one final time before expiring, trapped in strands of thick, sticky silk as his body is wracked by the vicious venom of a gargantuan orbweaver.

In retribution for disturbing the hive, a giant honey bee has destroyed X with a flurry of painful stings.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Jiraishin said:
    I got all 4 of my junior Serpents in one place today and we demonstrated noosing and seizing. I had loads of fun, I hope they did too. My two official proteges (who I don't think are on forums) also deserve an extra rave for not only putting up with me as mentor but also being consistently a joy to interact with. 

Also thanks to @Draekar Jir has a potted baby lycopod now and I love everything about it. It even has room emotes. 

And finally, my custom dirk design was approved in under a day. 

They grow up so fast.

Image result for single tear gif

• Kresslack said:
    Jiraishin said:
    I got all 4 of my junior Serpents in one place today and we demonstrated noosing and seizing. I had loads of fun, I hope they did too. My two official proteges (who I don't think are on forums) also deserve an extra rave for not only putting up with me as mentor but also being consistently a joy to interact with. 

Also thanks to @Draekar Jir has a potted baby lycopod now and I love everything about it. It even has room emotes. 

And finally, my custom dirk design was approved in under a day. 

They grow up so fast.

Image result for single tear gif

Yeah lycopods do that

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • edited September 2018
    Raves for @Jiraishin, @Mezghar, and @Ada. These fun interactions are definitely worth staying up late for. =)
  • Aegis said:
    Shirszae said:
    Aegis, God of War says, "Very good. Congratulations are in order then, Aegean Shirszae."
    Aegis, God of War says, "Effective immediately, you will serve as one of My Generals in the Army."
    Tears flow freely from your eyes as Aegis appoints you to a Sirdar of Conflict.

*squeals excitedly*
    I see you are excited about the start of your lengthy and intimate relationships with boulders!
    Does that mean Hopkal has a target rich environment and wont be able to hit us all at once?

• @Tysandr is a bloody saint. :confounded:

• Alasiel said:
    Raves for @Jiraishin, @Mezghar, and @Ada. These fun interactions are definitely worth staying up late for. =)
    I had a lot of fun too! It's also IC great that Jir has people now he doesn't have to be as stiff and careful around, so he can let his quirky, horrifying self shine through.

• CLASSLEADS NEWS #31                                     (09/30/2018 at 07:28) 
    From   : Makarios, the Meticulous
    To     : Everyone
    Subject: Tremble, greyfaces
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jesters rejoice: we've just added a new ability to pranks. AB PRANKS GALLOWSHUMOUR contains all the
    details.

Enjoy!

Penned by My hand on the 7th of Ero, in the year 782 AF.

• Jiraishin said:
    Alasiel said:
    I had a lot of fun too! It's also IC great that Jir has people now he doesn't have to be as stiff and careful around, so he can let his quirky, horrifying self shine through.

Unlike when that pesky Dawnlord is present, right?

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    edited September 2018
    Farrah said:
    Jiraishin said:
    Alasiel said:

Unlike when that pesky Dawnlord is present, right?

I have no idea what you refer to, Dawnlord. I strive to behave in an exemplary manner no matter who may be listening.  :#

(At least Jir makes jokes in front of Farrah, that is like tier 3 of trust) 

• Taryius said:
    Huge raves to the event that happened in Mhaldor earlier. Even if I missed the last little bit, I had a lot of fun working with a couple Dread Legates for my end of it!
    Ditto that was very cool.

(Party): You say, "Since we are discussing it OOC, I'll let you know that I'm from Australia."
    (Party): Mariya says, "That does explain a number of things."
  • I love you Hashan! I am irl a person with a lot of mental health problems and its been a great reintroduction to the game to see such encouragement. Everyone's been super nice and holy f that's awesome. @Bann especially, I think of you as a somewhat legendary person, so you telling me to chill was really nice.
    Don't forums much, so I just noticed this. You're quite welcome!

• Mhaldor <3

You know who you are.

(Party): You say, "Since we are discussing it OOC, I'll let you know that I'm from Australia."
    (Party): Mariya says, "That does explain a number of things."
  • Eep, someone post the announcement so I can rave about their awesomeness too!
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• @Ismay You can read newsposts on the website. I'm on my phone so won't copy/paste the whole thing, but the main points are:

Max health formula below level 100 has been changed. People level 80+ will have the maximum health they would have at 99 (so no more health gains for levelling between 80 and dragon).

Survival skillrank now scales with level like Battlerage, Trans at 80. Lessons spent in it have been refunded.
  • These are really good changes. Well done, admin.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• This is an amazing step in the right direction, great job to the administration team!
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Need another trade skill to spend these 4k on. Give us wood chopping, I’d happily go to town on Eleusis with an axe.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."