Hail, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Zulah GUI 2.0 (A free easy GUI)

13»

Comments

• WoulfenWoulfen Member Posts: 34
    Zulah said:
    @Woulfen they aren't really buttons. They just tell you how much of each you have left vial elixlist.

I'm currently working on a major update that overhauls everything in the gui. @Vadimuses has been kind enough to offer some assistance. I've got it up on github while we iron it out a bit then should have a nice setup for people to keep it updated and add more features
    I dont understand, what are the colours mean, red means no more and what are the others? my health is red but I know I have 3 vials of health

• CaelanCaelan Member Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Probably like most dungeon game graphics,  RED is health and BLUE in mana.

I could be wrong, I don't use a GUI like this.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna beMember Posts: 3,370 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Woulfen said:
    Zulah said:
    @Woulfen they aren't really buttons. They just tell you how much of each you have left vial elixlist.

I'm currently working on a major update that overhauls everything in the gui. @Vadimuses has been kind enough to offer some assistance. I've got it up on github while we iron it out a bit then should have a nice setup for people to keep it updated and add more features
    I dont understand, what are the colours mean, red means no more and what are the others? my health is red but I know I have 3 vials of health

Checking elist should update it. If nothing has changed, red is empty, yellow is less than 200 sips, green is anything more than 200.
    Huh. Neat.
  • ZulahZulah Member Posts: 761 @ - Epic Achaean
    That was also written before liquid rift, I'll need to add it to my list of updates

KyrraDairon
  • WoulfenWoulfen Member Posts: 34
    Zulah said:
    That was also written before liquid rift, I'll need to add it to my list of updates

in the updates can you go ahead and add a way to see gold in a seperate window? like gold in packs and such?
  • DaironDairon Member Posts: 304 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I can't seem to find the mapper addon for your GUI @Zulah
    Would it be possible to get another link? Thanks again for making the script! 
  • DaironDairon Member Posts: 304 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Dairon said:
    I can't seem to find the mapper addon for your GUI @Zulah
    Would it be possible to get another link? Thanks again for making the script! 
    Nevermind, found your website! 
13»
Sign In to Comment.