Zulah GUI 2.0 (A free easy GUI)

13»

Comments

• Zulah said:
    @Woulfen they aren't really buttons. They just tell you how much of each you have left vial elixlist.

I'm currently working on a major update that overhauls everything in the gui. @Vadimuses has been kind enough to offer some assistance. I've got it up on github while we iron it out a bit then should have a nice setup for people to keep it updated and add more features
    I dont understand, what are the colours mean, red means no more and what are the others? my health is red but I know I have 3 vials of health

• Probably like most dungeon game graphics,  RED is health and BLUE in mana.

I could be wrong, I don't use a GUI like this.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Woulfen said:
    Zulah said:
    @Woulfen they aren't really buttons. They just tell you how much of each you have left vial elixlist.

I'm currently working on a major update that overhauls everything in the gui. @Vadimuses has been kind enough to offer some assistance. I've got it up on github while we iron it out a bit then should have a nice setup for people to keep it updated and add more features
    I dont understand, what are the colours mean, red means no more and what are the others? my health is red but I know I have 3 vials of health

Checking elist should update it. If nothing has changed, red is empty, yellow is less than 200 sips, green is anything more than 200.
    Huh. Neat.
  • That was also written before liquid rift, I'll need to add it to my list of updates

• Zulah said:
    That was also written before liquid rift, I'll need to add it to my list of updates

in the updates can you go ahead and add a way to see gold in a seperate window? like gold in packs and such?
  • I can't seem to find the mapper addon for your GUI @Zulah
    Would it be possible to get another link? Thanks again for making the script! 
  • Dairon said:
    I can't seem to find the mapper addon for your GUI @Zulah
    Would it be possible to get another link? Thanks again for making the script! 
    Nevermind, found your website! 
  • Does anyone have working links for Zulah's seafaring GUI? https://forums.achaea.com/discussion/1697/free-sea-system-for-mudlet

• For the seamapper, is there anyway to make it zoom in or out? Mine seems to of zoomed in and I can only see a small amount of the ocean around me. @Zulah
  • Rhydian said:
    For the seamapper, is there anyway to make it zoom in or out? Mine seems to of zoomed in and I can only see a small amount of the ocean around me. @Zulah
    You'll need to adjust the map font size. 9 always worked for me.