Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules
Transferring from Aetolia - Classes?
Hey all, (I'm sure everyone is tired of these threads so thanks in advance for your help)
I used to play Aetolia for a few years before getting bored and I'm thinking of making a fresh start here on Achaea. I'm looking for some class / org advice more than anything as I have spent the last few days trying to decide between classes and getting absolutely nowhere.
I've about narrowed it down to Sentinel, Shaman, Jester or Magi. A couple questions:
1) How are each of these in PvP (1 v 1 and group both, though I'd like to be able to stop people running away from jumps / marks (those are assassination contracts here right?))?
2) Which is least/most artifact dependent and if so, which artifacts would be the best utility / power / survival?
3) Which has the best PVE (I don't really like bashing but I accept it as a necessary evil, and I read that getting to 80-85 is good enough for combat)
4) I just retired a bunch of characters and have around ~5500 credits to use; I don't know if learning here is the same pace as Aetolia and depending on how useful arties might be for whatever class I go with, I'll probably buy lessons anyway but is there an estimate on how many lessons/credits are needed to be viable in combat?
5) Any particular orgs restrictions / benefits / things to avoid ?
6) Am I likely to get 1 v 1s or is group combat the paradigm?
Hope to be joining you all soon.