Stocking Fillers - The Obligatory 'whatdidyaget' thread

Comments

• All these generous people giving stockings away hits me in the feels. 

Achaea New Years Resolution: make the kinds of friendships that would result in stockings being exchanged
  • Okay after getting like 5 top hats seriously. I am starting to hate that they are included in stockings. Lameness. I kept like 1 but the others only trade in for 16 bcr. Grr. At this point I'd rather have anything else haha.
  • edited December 2015
    Nadria said:
    Okay after getting like 5 top hats seriously. I am starting to hate that they are included in stockings. Lameness. I kept like 1 but the others only trade in for 16 bcr. Grr. At this point I'd rather have anything else haha.
    Yeah, had a few too many top hats here too. And seals! Top hats from the regular stockings are... acceptable though. 16cr is still 'okay' for $5. Ironbeard figurines though are selling for next to nothing.

• I don't remember what I got in my stockings. Mostly stuff I traded in for credits. Thanks @Mycen @Kondar and Zaeden. 

• I've gotten a couple top hats, a crated pet, several ice figurines, gold and an Ironbeard figurine.  All wonderful things to be given from close friends and family @Kondar, @Zaeden, @Braun..  
  • Tickets good lord at tickets, STEEL COMMS omg i love everyone who sends that!!!!!  Ice figurine and goldzzzz!!!!!  @Kondar @Mycen @laetetia @Artanis
  • Wish I'd gotten more ice figurines! Still time on the golden ones though. *crosses fingers*

• KasyaKasya Tennessee
    I've had an abundance of ice figurines that have been almost depleted by the y700 wares and that jousting banner.
  • edited December 2015
    So far I have no idea what's in my stocking because that -dick- @Khel hung it in Eleusis.

(Jkilyubb)

• Kasya said:
    I've had an abundance of ice figurines that have been almost depleted by the y700 wares and that jousting banner.
    Very jealous.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    ((</3))

Congrats, you weirdo. :)
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Oo jealous! The phial of shimmering ink is a nice bonus, too!
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• I have 12 featureless ice figurines... 

Welp, time to finally get artefact clothing.
  • Impatiently waiting for the 25th. Well 26th here. 

• edited December 2015
    No stockings have been hung for you yet.

• Sylvaria said:

that's the saddest thing I ever saw :open_mouth: 

• 4 basic stockings.

3 Ice figurines
    10 humgii tickets

Idk what the figurines even do but 'yay'? 
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    50 credits off a customisation (any, so a desc change, non-decay, resetting, all three, whatever!). You use them at the time of payment (after they're approved).

I love figurines. Want!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Saeva said:
    Sylvaria said:

that's the saddest thing I ever saw :open_mouth: 

You mhaldorians are so soft! -squeeesh- :)
  • Stop hogging all the figurines @Peak and @Basileios

• edited December 2015
    @Valkyn will trade for artefact ink at a ratio of 5:4
  • Bought another 2

First one had box o parts and 10 tickets  (made 28 CR)
    Second one was a CARIBOU FAWN.
  • You open a grand stocking and find a fire pendant and a group of 6 steel bars inside!

Woo! :+1: 
  • You open a logosmas stocking and find a glazed runic vial, a group of 14 lobelia seeds, a group of 29 ginseng roots, and a group of 34 goldenseal roots inside!

Elixer of the lucky. Right on!
  • 8 sips of lucky, 80 valerian in 2 groups, and some coal in the stocking I got.
    Please post mount and minipet descriptions if any of you get them and open them!

• Kayeil said:
    Please post mount and minipet descriptions if any of you get them and open them!
    Fawn -

This young fawn stands small in size, but carries himself like he belongs with the bucks. His pelage
    is soft and caramel-coloured across his back, darkening down his legs to a rich sable hue. Furry
    white ears lined in black twitch about curiously, while thickly-lashed eyes sparkle mischievously,
    betraying a youthful innocence. Small, velvety antlers are mismatched in size as they are not yet
    fully formed; the taller of the two adorned with a single jingling bell.
    A tundra caribou fawn looks relatively helpless.
    He has 100% health remaining.
    He weighs about 50 pounds.
    He is loyal to Darktalon.
    A tundra caribou fawn is holding:
    Nothing.
    It will reset to you.

Oh thanks! I was looking more for the camels, jackals, and turkey chick. I forgot to post the turkey chick for those interested! So thanks for the reminder!

a tufty turkey chick

A tufty turkey chick totters on ungainly legs.

Tufts of downy feathers cover the slight form of this gangly chick, their alternating hues of earth tones doing little for an appearance that lacks in classical visual appeal but holds its own, peculiar charm. He stands awkwardly on unwieldly talons that attach to knobby legs. Small black eyes gleam with health, reflecting their surroundings and exhibiting no particular intelligence attributable to this diminutive avian while a small, piercing beak clacks reflexively in the eternal hope for sustenance. A plump belly, complete with a generous covering of velvety plumage, belies the message of the mandible. Jerky movements characterise the young bird, highlighting its continuing quest to grow accustomed to its rapidly maturing body.
    A tufty turkey chick looks relatively helpless.
    He has 100% health remaining.
    He weighs about 1 pounds and 13 ounce(s).

As you set him down, A tufty turkey chick stretches out his stubby wings, attempting to gain his balance.

You pet a tufty turkey chick ingratiatingly.
          A strangled, high-pitched warbling emits from the throat of a tufty turkey chick as he leans into your touch.

You raise your hand in greeting to a tufty turkey chick and say "Hi!"
    A tufty turkey chick warbles a high-pitched greeting in your general direction.

You beckon to a tufty turkey chick.
          A tufty turkey chick trots over to you, nearly tripping along the way, and stares at you with awkward intensity in hopes of food.

You give <fave food> to a tufty turkey chick.
          With a joyful burst of squeaks, a tufty turkey chick eagerly snatches <fave food> from you with his diminutive beak.

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Looks delicious