Stocking Fillers - The Obligatory 'whatdidyaget' thread

Comments

• Is it possible to switch my current pendant (level 2) with the ruby look, without having to trade in the level 2 and then upgrading the fiery ruby pendant?
  • @Dairon Level 1 is 200, level 2 is 600. Upgrade cost is 400 credits, which is also how much you'd get for trading in the level 2 pendant. Just trade in and upgrade.
  • Antonius said:
    @Dairon Level 1 is 200, level 2 is 600. Upgrade cost is 400 credits, which is also how much you'd get for trading in the level 2 pendant. Just trade in and upgrade.
    Then you'd miss out on the trade in value of the level 1. Cheaper to just customise the level 2.

• Oh, that's a fair point. Customising would be cheaper then, yeah.
  • You open an extravagant stocking and find a Ledolian Surcoat, a fire pendant, a prospector's 
    guidebook, 2089 gold sovereigns, a group of 20 goldenseal roots, and a group of 26 valerian leaves 
    inside!

I would say color me extravagantly unimpressed. 
  • Are people only getting guidebooks in the bigger stockings?

• Morzakai said:
    You open an extravagant stocking and find a Ledolian Surcoat, a fire pendant, a prospector's 
    guidebook, 2089 gold sovereigns, a group of 20 goldenseal roots, and a group of 26 valerian leaves 
    inside!

I would say color me extravagantly unimpressed. 
    My urge to buy is only really to be cool to other people. 

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    @Austere You open a logosmas stocking and find a featureless ice figurine, 444 gold sovereigns, and a group of 9 coal pieces inside!

Thank you :love: 

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited December 2015
    Achaeans are awfully generous folks. :)

You open a logosmas stocking and find a featureless ice figurine, 1398 gold sovereigns, a group of 7 steel bars, and a group of 9 pieces of rope inside! - from someone perfectly lovely.

That's on top of a few from Cresil, too, which gave a phial of perma ink (!), and two crates among assorted other things.

Thank you all. Its really sweet and appreciated.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • You open a logosmas stocking and find a glazed runic vial (13 sips), a group of 6 coal pieces, and a group of 7 coal pieces inside!
    You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 5 nuts, a wooden box of parts, 1183 gold sovereigns, a group of 11 coal pieces, a group of 31 ginseng roots, a group of 8 steel bars, and a group of 9 coal pieces inside!
    You open a logosmas stocking and find 10 Humgii betting tickets, 2057 gold sovereigns, and a group of 10 steel bars inside!
  • Sena said:
    You open a logosmas stocking and find a glazed runic vial (13 sips), a group of 6 coal pieces, and a group of 7 coal pieces inside!
    You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 5 nuts, a wooden box of parts, 1183 gold sovereigns, a group of 11 coal pieces, a group of 31 ginseng roots, a group of 8 steel bars, and a group of 9 coal pieces inside!
    You open a logosmas stocking and find 10 Humgii betting tickets, 2057 gold sovereigns, and a group of 10 steel bars inside!

What is the box of wooden parts?
  • A box of wooden parts is a cart kit. A cart is like a temporary shop you can set up in any location for a short period of time.
  • It's used to set up a cart (a temporary portable shop).
  • ah, thank you.
  • I'm like jonesing for payday right now so I can finish off my Logosmas Stocking set of 5 with one more :(. I want more cool stuff
  • Do you guys generally feel like you are getting good value from these stockings vis-à-vis an equivalent credit purchase? Trying to decide whether to sink some money into the higher tier ones.
  • Do you guys generally feel like you are getting good value from these stockings vis-à-vis an equivalent credit purchase? Trying to decide whether to sink some money into the higher tier ones.
    On the smaller ones, yes. The bigger ones, I'm not so sure.

• edited December 2015
    @Apollodorus personally not me. I have bought like 4 sets of the 5 Logosmas stockings. For that much $$ I could have gotten like 300 credits. So it doesn't really feel like it's adding up. I'm just hoping the golden stockings aren't a huge let down. Personally I like globes better seems like you can get multiple things in a globe together aside from commodities. Now if the golden stockings contain incredible things I guess it'll end up worth it. Just the waiting almost 20 days to find out is kinda hard! Patience is not my strong suit haha.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    I haven't bought any, but was gifted two. Based on watching the market and listening to friends wheel and deal on trades and sales... I'd say early on the profit/value was pretty high, but the longer these are available their value is going down. The market is already over saturated with most of the pets, the lions being the exception.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• So this isn't the first stocking I've gotten, but obligatory HAH GOT IT. @Kasya
    (I swear, this is the last time.)  o:)

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 5 balls, a group of 5 nuts, a group of 12 coal 
    pieces, a group of 27 lobelia seeds, a group of 29 lobelia seeds, and a group of 34 lobelia seeds 
    inside!

• The stocking @Lavakhi bought for me netted me herbs, a few comms, balls, but ohhhhh... featureless ice figurine <3

• @Medi got me a stocking! Thanks! This is what was inside You open a logosmas stocking and find a glazed runic vial, a group of 16 goldenseal roots, a group of 26 lobelia seeds, and a 
    group of 34 lobelia seeds inside!
  • Has anyone bought the $100+ stockings and if so, what did you get?

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • There have been a couple in this thread already.
  • HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Ten fancy stockings, opened nine and gifted one (haven't opened the gold or platinum yet):

1 globe (had a horticulturist case),
    3 artie vials,
    1 crown,
    4 phials perm ink,
    1 crate (caribou bull),
    1 ranger's bow,
    humgii tickets,
    gold, comms, and herbs.

Definitely feel like the value was worth the cost @Apollodorus

• Should I feel like a dick if I traded someone 500cr for 20 tier 1 stockings and am considering saving all the better ones (gold, platinum) for myself?

• KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Trey said:
    Should I feel like a dick if I traded someone 500cr for 20 tier 1 stockings and am considering saving all the better ones (gold, platinum) for myself?
    Nope! Especially since you have to wait on those.
  • Trey is the Grinch.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Trey said:
    Should I feel like a dick if I traded someone 500cr for 20 tier 1 stockings and am considering saving all the better ones (gold, platinum) for myself?
    Nope. I gave away all the stockings I bought and saved the gold and platinum ones for myself. And I'm the least selfish person I know.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."