Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Player Pics

Comments

• ArmaliArmali Posts: 1,041Member, Secret Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    The cat thread is over there, Mosr.
  • JonathinJonathin Retirement hole.Posts: 3,293Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Don't care, kitties!

My site will remain up, but will not be maintained. The repository will continue to have scripts added to it if I decide to play another game. Maybe I'll see you around in Starmourn!
    Tutorials and scripts  The Repository

NazihkAralayaTysandrShimi
  • XiasXias Posts: 241Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    A photo of me (left) and two buddies from work, as we dominated trivia night at the Alamo Drafthouse. Okay...so maybe "dominated" is a bit strong. Buuuut we tend to do alright, usually landing in the top third of teams out of 40.

TysandrShayde
  • TysandrTysandr Posts: 439Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Sobriquet said:
    Strange how the last two photos of people are not how I envisaged them looking. So here is me with my boy, clearly looking at something interesting in the distance while riding a small model train. 
    I see seriousness is hereditary.
    Nexus: Accents, Autotriggers, Dragon Talismans
    "As the child did... without the rope. Then fear will find you again."

SobriquetElipiseSkye
  • XadenXaden Posts: 2,315Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I expected Vender to have a peach-fuzz/bum-fluff moustache. Am disappoint.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

ElipiseBannXias
  • SobriquetSobriquet Posts: 1,999Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Tysandr said:
    Sobriquet said:
    Strange how the last two photos of people are not how I envisaged them looking. So here is me with my boy, clearly looking at something interesting in the distance while riding a small model train. 
    I see seriousness is hereditary.
    Miniature train rides are serious business.
    TysandrBannXiasOrophin
  • ThalakThalak Posts: 51Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Sobriquet said:
    Fake picture. Sobriquet is at least 70 years old irl
    Sobriquet
  • VenderVender Posts: 255Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    admins please delete above post

grooks invading tokyo

some night time park pics
    it's frustration that creates desire
    not the other way around
    unless you let it
    baby, I'll let it
    Xias
    edited November 2017
    Aww, Vender grumpy that I called Sobri old? Back in the day, it was always an on-going joke that Sobri was the old man of Achaea. Oldest player ever! I still believe he is.

Edit: On a side note, end of November is coming up. Anyone who hasn't shaved all month(I will be shaving morning of Thanksgiving, so will take a picture before that, I also started 7 days early, knowing I would be shaving morning of thanksgiving), should share pics of beards! I don't really care if you had a pic from before you stopped shaving. Show off your viking-ness. I will have a before and after pic from when I shave
    Sobriquet
  • VenderVender Posts: 255Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Thalak said:
    Aww, Vender grumpy that I called Sobri old? Back in the day, it was always an on-going joke that Sobri was the old man of Achaea. Oldest player ever! I still believe he is.

Edit: On a side note, end of November is coming up. Anyone who hasn't shaved all month(I will be shaving morning of Thanksgiving, so will take a picture before that, I also started 7 days early, knowing I would be shaving morning of thanksgiving), should share pics of beards! I don't really care if you had a pic from before you stopped shaving. Show off your viking-ness. I will have a before and after pic from when I shave
    (accidently posted post with no working images.. it got deleted but my awkward comment remains)
    it's frustration that creates desire
    not the other way around
    unless you let it
    baby, I'll let it
    I wish I had that hawkward pic saved >.>
    Thalak said:
    Sobriquet said:
    Fake picture. Sobriquet is at least 70 years old irl
    That picture was taken in 1912. #sobrifacts
    Thalak
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaPosts: 4,802Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    This is fucking magical. I must see it for real someday.
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
    Sobriquet
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormPosts: 2,967Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Melodie said:
    It won't look the same come Jan 2nd...

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    Melodie said:
    I would very highly recommend Scotland as a whole as a place to visit, Edinburgh especially, although clearly if you head over on Dec 31st be prepared to bump into a few people.

In the picture above, the castle is behind me with the sunken area directly at the forefront of the picture where the moat once was. The street where the wheel is on the left is Princes Street, where the crowds gather at New Year to watch the fireworks from the castle.
    Melodie
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaPosts: 4,802Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Scotland is definitely top three places I want to visit when I'm able to start traveling. I love all the history, folklore and beauty there. Looks like on the holidays, it'll be even better.
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
  • XiasXias Posts: 241Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Zackery said:

Finally unsick and having decent enough weather to do some adventuring! No luck on finding the water or earth elementals, but still a pretty good time :)

Oi, you got your nose back  :p Don't tell @Hataru
    ZackeryCooperWicellaShirszae
  • RokkerRokker Posts: 15Member

Eating some Mexican. 
    Utianima
Sign In to Comment.