June Promo: Build-Your-Own-Artefact package *swoon*

1235»

Comments

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    @Zuko, you can issue yourself to borrow an artie... think you get it for like 15 minutes. It's so you can make a more well-informed choice before spending your credits.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• You already can try artefacts before you buy them, for free. There's no automated system in place for it, but if you email artefacts@achaea.com and ask they'll generally let you try it out, or if you buy an artefact and quickly (like within a day or two) realise it's not really what you wanted, they'll usually give a full refund.
  • If you have the credits available and ask to test something they will let you do it for an hourish.

• Don't do it! Last time Makarios let me try a lv1 Blackjack, I ended up buying a lv2! Run away!
  • get 21 every time?
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    edited June 2015
    YAYYAYAYYAYYAYAYYAYYAYAYYAYAYYAY
    <3@Tecton

ANNOUNCE NEWS #4363                                     (06/14/2015 at 21:35)  

From   : Tecton the Terraformer

To     : Everyone

Subject: Artefact shopping cart - item upgrades

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We've just added a new feature to our current artefact cart promotion! You can now buy upgrade credit 

towards increasing the level of a multi-level artefact! These cart items are in 50cr lots, so if your 

intended artefact upgrade is 200cr, you'll need to buy 4 of them to completely cover the upgrade.

These upgrade credits are applied automatically when using the ARTEFACT <item> UPGRADE command. It 

will use these before any regular bound credits (which will be used if the upgrade cost is higher 

than the amount of "upgrade credits" you have).

** Note: These "upgrade credits" are only able to be used for artefact upgrades, and can not be 

converted into regular credits or lessons. They can not be transferred between players, nor can they 

be used to upgrade another player's artefacts.

Penned by My hand on the 4th of Scarlatan, in the year 686 AF.

Huh. Neat.
  • Sweet, Thanks @Tecton  @Sarapis

• @Sarapis , @Tecton

Thank you both so much for making and maintaining this world. The last 15 years (off and on) that i've been immersed has been truly delightful and sometimes infuriating. Either way I am entertained and drawn in. My job takes me away from society and this world and the people in it keep me sane during the long nights and early mornings. 

Enjoy the tip!
    Okk tells you, "You 'woof'ed on a house channel in a conversation with the Lord Bard."

• Your account has been credited with a Collar of Diablerie, a fire pendant, an Aldar talisman, and 
    brass knuckles.

Definitely got a good deal, but I sort of regret not buying a nice camera OOC first now.