Commodity Market Tweak

13»

Comments

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    When the comm stores start going up in prices, I generally refuse to buy until they go down. Right now people are quite ridiculously enabling this behaviour by continuing to buy comms at the elevated prices.

A couple of hours ago I saw Aalen selling over 1000 wood at 40gp. Usual price: 33. You'd have to have been repeatedly buying them out, raising prices for it to remain this high with that much stock available for sale.

Just seeing someone's actually stockpiled 8000 for no other reason other than they can is just... ugh.

• Greys said:
    @Trey I could be wrong but pretty sure there was another 0. Just means oneday you may kill someone and they drop tons of commodities as they stored it in the market and have no rift room.
    Ah. There was someone before with a quantity of around 24k at 600gp per, I posted it to someone on skype but I can't find it right now.

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Trey said:
    Greys said:
    @Trey I could be wrong but pretty sure there was another 0. Just means oneday you may kill someone and they drop tons of commodities as they stored it in the market and have no rift room.
    Ah. There was someone before with a quantity of around 24k at 600gp per, I posted it to someone on skype but I can't find it right now.
    it was on there for the max duration I assume, so it was probably returned to them and put back up with another 0
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."