Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Texas

Comments

• EldEld Member Posts: 3,946 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    The amount of fun we'll be having is probably illegal somewhere.
    Bomont?
    Zahan
  • MayMay TexasMember Posts: 137 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I dont really know you from in game Zahan but i have always enjoyed meeting other Achaeans would help if i was actually online more :) shoot me a message ingame if your defiantly going to be there that weekend!
    Btw I'm near Beaumont!
  • HermaldoHermaldo Member Posts: 54 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Old thread is old but I am in Denton. So there is some Texas love...Ellodin and I have always thought about meeting but I was too lazy to drive 20 minutes to have a beer with him. Heh

• EllodinEllodin HawaiiMember, Seafaring Liason Posts: 893 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    </3

i'll be back in the area in a month or so...i think.
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • MorroMorro Member Posts: 88 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Anybody here going to IronCon? I'm still not sure if I'll be able to spare the cash, but I do plan to go if things work out.
    Cooper
  • PeakPeak Member Posts: 831 @ - Epic Achaean
    @Morro I'm still not sure, I've decided to decide in January. Depends on how much I sell my truck for (not really but I'm going to base it off of this)
    @Peak Yeah, I'm not sure, either. I'm getting a decent amount of overtime at work, but on one hand there are other things I need to take care of before I got traipsing off to Vegas. On the other, well, it's Vegas.
    I'm gonna see how much pull I have with my hotel connections. I might be able to get a free room, maybe some really cheap big ones. We'll see how things play out.
    I'm not going this year maybe next time if its closer to texas
  • JulesJules Member Posts: 2,169 @ - Epic Achaean
    I really just may take all of my horses, and my truck, and my gun, and move to Texas now that I'm retiring from the Air Force.  And then I might just get more of all three :)   
    EllodinMannimarPeak
    Texas is awesome only complaint is the really hot summers :)
  • NaminoNamino Member Posts: 94 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Who lives near Houston and wants to watch me get the crap beaten out of me by vastly more experienced fighters come March?

Tl;dr: Who lives near Houston?

Peak
    I live near Houston but not a fan of fights
  • NaminoNamino Member Posts: 94 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I really thought the opportunity to watch me get beaten up would have a broader appeal around these parts.

• TexelTexel Member Posts: 159 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Namino i'd watch.
    Okk tells you, "You 'woof'ed on a house channel in a conversation with the Lord Bard."

• MannimarMannimar Member Posts: 973
    Sorry... Dallas here, but I'd watch
  • EllodinEllodin HawaiiMember, Seafaring Liason Posts: 893 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    also dfw area

Ellodin said:
    also dfw area
    Damn it...I wish I had thought of putting 'so God made a farmer' in my sig...I hate you Ellodin...come up to Denton to say hi sometime.

My husband going to Dallas tonight I've got to work all week or I would go
    can't get up to Denton on public transit bro

at least not easily or within like...4 hours.  also my pass is just DART, not denton's a-train/bus system.
    Ellodin said:
    can't get up to Denton on public transit bro

at least not easily or within like...4 hours.  also my pass is just DART, not denton's a-train/bus system.
    I am going to have to come get you then...damn I hate you...no free shots for you.

• RispokRispok Member Posts: 707 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    I'll be in Texas (DFW Airport) for about 10 hours, from June 14th at 11:40pm to June 15th at 9:40am, and while I fully realise this isn't an ideal time to meet people, I'd welcome the opportunity if anyone is conveniently located, and doesn't mind staying up a little late!
  • TexelTexel Member Posts: 159 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    So when are we doing a Texas Meet up, I propose we do one in late October in Austin.  I'm up for arranging it if anyone shows interest.
    Okk tells you, "You 'woof'ed on a house channel in a conversation with the Lord Bard."

Hmmmm
    Texel
    I'd probably give it a go, depending on whether or not I could get off of work.
  • ChapelChapel Member Posts: 144 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    San Marcos Tx, right between Austin and San Antonio, but I'll be moving to Austin in about two weeks

All I've had today are six gummy bears and some scotch
    I will be 8 months pregnant I'll have to pass this time :-S
  • MannimarMannimar Member Posts: 973
    maybe during my week off in august! I don't get many holidays, and that'll be my longest all year
  • AtalkezAtalkez Member Posts: 4,823 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I am outside of DFW area, in Rockwall!

You hug Aurora compassionately.
Sign In to Comment.