Texas

Comments

• The amount of fun we'll be having is probably illegal somewhere.
    Bomont?
  • I dont really know you from in game Zahan but i have always enjoyed meeting other Achaeans would help if i was actually online more :) shoot me a message ingame if your defiantly going to be there that weekend!
  • Btw I'm near Beaumont!
  • Old thread is old but I am in Denton. So there is some Texas love...Ellodin and I have always thought about meeting but I was too lazy to drive 20 minutes to have a beer with him. Heh

• </3

i'll be back in the area in a month or so...i think.
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • Anybody here going to IronCon? I'm still not sure if I'll be able to spare the cash, but I do plan to go if things work out.
  • @Morro I'm still not sure, I've decided to decide in January. Depends on how much I sell my truck for (not really but I'm going to base it off of this)
  • @Peak Yeah, I'm not sure, either. I'm getting a decent amount of overtime at work, but on one hand there are other things I need to take care of before I got traipsing off to Vegas. On the other, well, it's Vegas.
  • I'm gonna see how much pull I have with my hotel connections. I might be able to get a free room, maybe some really cheap big ones. We'll see how things play out.
  • I'm not going this year maybe next time if its closer to texas
  • I really just may take all of my horses, and my truck, and my gun, and move to Texas now that I'm retiring from the Air Force.  And then I might just get more of all three :)   
  • Texas is awesome only complaint is the really hot summers :)
  • Who lives near Houston and wants to watch me get the crap beaten out of me by vastly more experienced fighters come March?

Tl;dr: Who lives near Houston?
  • I live near Houston but not a fan of fights
  • I really thought the opportunity to watch me get beaten up would have a broader appeal around these parts.
  • Namino i'd watch.
    Okk tells you, "You 'woof'ed on a house channel in a conversation with the Lord Bard."

• Sorry... Dallas here, but I'd watch
  • also dfw area

• Ellodin said:
    also dfw area
    Damn it...I wish I had thought of putting 'so God made a farmer' in my sig...I hate you Ellodin...come up to Denton to say hi sometime.

• My husband going to Dallas tonight I've got to work all week or I would go
  • can't get up to Denton on public transit bro

at least not easily or within like...4 hours.  also my pass is just DART, not denton's a-train/bus system.
  • Ellodin said:
    can't get up to Denton on public transit bro

at least not easily or within like...4 hours.  also my pass is just DART, not denton's a-train/bus system.
    I am going to have to come get you then...damn I hate you...no free shots for you.

• I'll be in Texas (DFW Airport) for about 10 hours, from June 14th at 11:40pm to June 15th at 9:40am, and while I fully realise this isn't an ideal time to meet people, I'd welcome the opportunity if anyone is conveniently located, and doesn't mind staying up a little late!
  • So when are we doing a Texas Meet up, I propose we do one in late October in Austin.  I'm up for arranging it if anyone shows interest.
    Okk tells you, "You 'woof'ed on a house channel in a conversation with the Lord Bard."

• Hmmmm
  • I'd probably give it a go, depending on whether or not I could get off of work.
  • San Marcos Tx, right between Austin and San Antonio, but I'll be moving to Austin in about two weeks

All I've had today are six gummy bears and some scotch
  • MayMay Texas
    I will be 8 months pregnant I'll have to pass this time :-S
  • maybe during my week off in august! I don't get many holidays, and that'll be my longest all year
  • I am outside of DFW area, in Rockwall!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.