Hello. Im just getting started in Mudlet and I have a few questions.
1) I would like to set up Mudlet to look and act Similar to HTML5. Meaning I would like my map on the bottom left. Room and object information on the top left. A chat-box on the bottom right. And whatever you call the box on the top left that displays skills, Quests ect. Is there a way to do this? If so how would you recommend doing it.
2) I would like to have a personal picture in the background (Though not where game text would be.) Is this possible, if so, how?
3) Is it also possible to save multiple different settings depending on the character. I want to create and alternative Paladin in the future and would like to quickly load different settings depending on the charecter. Is this possible, if so, how?
2. Yes, using Geyser windows
3. Yes. You should create a separate profile for each character - each profile has its own settings.
It's quite a lot of work to set it all up, but when you've done it, it's quite satisfying.