Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Artefact questions and discussion

1161718192022»

Comments

• AlyxeriAlyxeri Posts: 467Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Pretty sure it just increases how many times it can trigger before fading. It triggers like 10-15 times or something before fading, I don't remember the exact number, just that it never lasted all that long.
  • SenaSena Posts: 3,936Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Sulphur/mercury last for a minimum of 10 sips, and the randomness makes it hard to be sure but it seems to be a simple 15% chance of fading on every sip starting with the 10th. The artefact would presumably raise the minimum to 30, and possibly also triple the average number of extra sips you get above the minimum.
  • DaironDairon Posts: 309Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited April 2

I recently won an unexpected 1000 credits off of the Humgii tracks, so I'm stuck in a dilemna. Looking for some advice.

Class: Serpent + Magi
    Budget: 2000 ~ 2400 bound credits
    Goal: Faster hunting OR convenience artefacts
    Already have: Level 2 health artefacts, level 3 serpent artefacts, level 1 magi artefacts + some fun stuff (cape, bugle, wings, etc)

Option 1: Upgrade boots to level 2, get artie armour + one crit paragon (not sure which is better)

Option 2: Ugrade boots to level 3

Option 3: Get two crit paragons +armour

Extra option 4: Get Occie + lesser shard

Option 5: ??

Mainly looking to pick between 1-3, but feel free to make suggestions.

• RekhyrRekhyr Posts: 56Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    My vote goes to option 1. It seems it give you a bit of all you want.
    Dairon
  • PuxiPuxi Posts: 527Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Artefact armor should be the last thing you get. What about health regen artefact? 
    Dairon
    Puxi said:
    Artefact armor should be the last thing you get. What about health regen artefact? 
    I have a level one, I think. I can tank most denizens with ease though. 
  • AntoniusAntonius Posts: 4,621Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    You haven't mentioned a crit pendant at all. Not sure if you're grouping that up in one of the vague categories you mentioned, but if not that's your best choice for a bashing improvement.
    Antonius said:
    You haven't mentioned a crit pendant at all. Not sure if you're grouping that up in one of the vague categories you mentioned, but if not that's your best choice for a bashing improvement.
    Right, I forgot to put that up there. I have a level 3 crit pendant! Thanks for mentioning it. 

I’m mainly curious to the dps increase of the crit paragons. I know that Sena mentioned the increase to dps from dex. 

I’ll have to dig around the forums a bit more to see if I can find numbers
Sign In to Comment.