When I was a Newbie...

124»

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    We didn't have 'backups' of our settings and profiles. You lost all your settings, you cried yourself to sleep with a fifth of bourbon and got back on the horse the next day.

• Kresslack said:
    We didn't have 'backups' of our settings and profiles. You lost all your settings, you cried yourself to sleep with a fifth of bourbon and got back on the horse the next day.
    I don't know how many times Nexus deleted your whole thing and you had to start over again if you hadn't tried to save it more than 4 times.

• I just read this whole thread. I have this to say.

1. When I was a newbie the first time (I feel like one again with all the huge changes that I'm learning on Annui), Clementius was around, and liking him was the one thing that everyone could agree on. I remember when he turned up for an audience with everyone sometime before his retirement, and the room was so packed that it felt like showing up for the birth of Simba or something.

2. They took away "bitchnuts"?!?!?!?
    "Rebellion has to be part of the response to rigid social institutions, or stagnation is assured." - Greg Graffin
    "Metal is a fusion of everything, covered in anger and dragons." - Jered M'F'ing Eide
    "Every song written is a crisis of the soul solved." - His Realness Tony Cordisco, the Riffmaster