Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Question re: Client and System Preferences

AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WAMember Posts: 1,218 @@ - Legendary Achaean
Hey. So, after a few weeks back using the Achaea/IRE Client, I need to figure out something that I can get a system for/set up reflexes. I know nothing about the pros or cons of anything, for the most part, so I'd appreciate advice on what I should be looking to get.

Potentially useful information: I'm using a MacBook Air, and don't do much combat (yet). 

Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?" 

(The Targossian Academy): Halos says, "Go on! I need to feel the wind in my hair!"

Comments

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormMember Posts: 3,178 @@ - Legendary Achaean

Go HTML5 and server side curing, that'll get you back in the saddle

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    Orzaansyn
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WAMember Posts: 1,218 @@ - Legendary Achaean

Alright. I tried to google that but I'm not seeing a download link. Where can I find HTML5?

(The Targossian Academy): Halos says, "Go on! I need to feel the wind in my hair!"

Also, sorry for the dumb questions, I am pretty much technologically illiterate. Ironic for a text gamer, but it is what it is. 

• SenaSena Member Posts: 3,957 @@ - Legendary Achaean

The default client. http://client.achaea.com/

Oh. Wait. That's what I'm already using. Now I feel like a dumbass. How is it that I get curing on this thing?

• SenaSena Member Posts: 3,957 @@ - Legendary Achaean

If you don't know javascript (the language used for scripting in that client) to make your own curing system, you would use the in-game curing system, with CURING ON and HELP CURING SYSTEM.

• BukariinBukariin Member Posts: 438 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished

The HTML client and associated server-side features are awesome.

You have curing, automated defenses and action queuing (do CONFIG for info on how to do that last one).

Orzaansyn
    Oh man! Thank you guys. Curing On sounds amazing.

• OrzaansynOrzaansyn Member Posts: 663 @@ - Legendary Achaean

And try to use Chrome to avoid unexpected issues.

Sign In to Comment.