Question re: Client and System Preferences

Hey. So, after a few weeks back using the Achaea/IRE Client, I need to figure out something that I can get a system for/set up reflexes. I know nothing about the pros or cons of anything, for the most part, so I'd appreciate advice on what I should be looking to get.

Potentially useful information: I'm using a MacBook Air, and don't do much combat (yet). 

Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"

Comments

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm

Go HTML5 and server side curing, that'll get you back in the saddle

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA

Alright. I tried to google that but I'm not seeing a download link. Where can I find HTML5?

Also, sorry for the dumb questions, I am pretty much technologically illiterate. Ironic for a text gamer, but it is what it is. 

Oh. Wait. That's what I'm already using. Now I feel like a dumbass. How is it that I get curing on this thing?

• If you don't know javascript (the language used for scripting in that client) to make your own curing system, you would use the in-game curing system, with CURING ON and HELP CURING SYSTEM.

• The HTML client and associated server-side features are awesome.

You have curing, automated defenses and action queuing (do CONFIG for info on how to do that last one).

Oh man! Thank you guys. Curing On sounds amazing.

• And try to use Chrome to avoid unexpected issues.